Gamepad problem
Do the analogs work fine in other games?
Lenovo Y50-70 Gaming Laptop
Intel Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6Ghz - 3.6Ghz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 960M 4GB
8GB DDR3 Ram
15.6'' Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS
Windows 10 64 Bit
---
Intel Core i5 4670 @ 3.4Ghz
Gigabyte H81M
Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB
8GB DDR 3 Ram
1TB WD Black
Windows 10 64 Bit
Phillips 23.6" 1920x1080 IPS

Sponsored links

I can't check it as I don't have any other games and I have no possibility to download it.
You shouldn't be downloading games anyway as that is illegal.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I am not. My Kingdom Hearts .iso is from my original game. I'm just saying I can't check other games in any way
I had no query on your original game, just the idea you put forward to testing other games i had quarms with.

the only other thing i can suggest is trying to recalibrate your controller in windows. But it should be allowing you to move in any direction you wish, so it's very weird. It could be worth checking it in windows to make sure the controller is responding correctly with each direction if you do circular motions with the analogue sticks, as it could be a controller fault.

The controller is fine. I play PC FIFA14 with it and it works well.

edit:
@Donovan24 if you were saying also about PC games, than I'm sorry for the false info.
Just to be clear, you tried deleting all mappings and remapping everything including the analogue sticks right?

also untick directinput from the first tab as you are using xinput, else you could just end up confusing lilypad.

When I untick DirectInput, I can only walk left.
then you really need to remap all the buttons, delete everything in that list and remap it. Leave Directinput unticked

OK, so I unticked DirectInput, remapped everything and it helped but still I can't run backwards/right. However I think it's good enough Smile Big big big thanks refraction!!!