Games Are Running Too Slow.
Hi everyone. I just downloaded this emulator and a couple of games and I am having a major problem. Both games I play run very slow (both visually and with audio) during cut scenes and gameplay. The two games are Yakuza and Samurai Champloo Sidetracked. I do not believe it is the games though.

I don't know how it could be my computer either because I have 4 gigabytes of ram and a good graphics card and I can even play Star Wars The Knights Of The Old Republic on max settings with no lag whatsoever.

I don't know what info I could give you guys to help me because I am new to this whole emulator stuff. But any ideas where to start? I have messed around with different settings but nothing helps.

Sponsored links

Need hardware you have and plugin settings. Any specific speedhacks used, such as EE Timing and VU Cycle Stealing?
Well I got a NVDIA GeForce DT 240 graphics card and I'm using a AMD Athlon 64x2 dual core processor 3800. As for the emulator in terms of visual I am using the Direct 3D9 (hardware). As for plugin settings, I am literally trying everything and things are either slowing the game down even more or it stays around 60 FPS and is still pretty slow and annoying. I don't get this slow down during the main menus though. Just through cut scenes or in game.
Quote:Well I got a NVDIA GeForce DT 240 graphics card and I'm using a AMD Athlon 64x2 dual core processor 3800
both cpu & GPU are weak for pcsx2, that's why...
Quote:I can even play Star Wars The Knights Of The Old Republic
That game never came out for PS2 Blink
Or are you ridiculously trying to compare pc games to emulated pS2 games ?
A good start for you would be to have a look at this thread
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go