Games Running Slow
Guys I solved the issues with my joy but now the games run very slow. My specs are Athlon X2 5600+, 4 GB Ram, Geforce FX 8800GTS. Im trying to play shadws of the colossus I heard about setting up speed hacks and this sort of stuff can I have some pointers on it?

Thanks in advnce folks.

Sponsored links

Shadow of the Colossus is one of the most demanding games. Unless you have a some pretty beefy hardware, don't expect to run near full speeds.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Get the latest PCSX2 public beta and GSdx, for speedhacks go into the "config > speed hacks" menu, you want specially to enable "Vu cycle stealing" set to slight/moderate and well the other speedhacks wont do any harm I guess. On GSdx try setting 512x512 or tick the "native" checkbox this will give you the best possible speed.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-28-2009, 11:43 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Get the latest PCSX2 public beta and GSdx, for speedhacks go into the "config > speed hacks" menu, you want specially to enable "Vu cycle stealing" set to slight/moderate and well the other speedhacks wont do any harm I guess. On GSdx try setting 512x512 or tick the "native" checkbox this will give you the best possible speed.

How do I setup GSdx?
try it and try it again and dont too much asking until you really stuck on it.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.