Games That Plays Nearly 60fps
Hi guys! As stated from the subject I'm conducting a survey which Ps2 games that you were playing Rolleyes, or was played that were nearly smooth 60fps. Thanks guys very much appreciated if you cooperate Laugh. Anyone can post their games here! Heres my games that I played that I had run in nearly 60fps smooth.

Kingdom Hearts
Persona 4
Tekken (about 55fps with speedhack)
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy X

My PC specs:
Windows 7 64bit
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.83 GHz
GPU: Radeon HD 5870
4GB RAM

And also dont forget to include your Computer Specifications if you want as DarkFang said.
I will also update the games when I played new ones. Thank you for your cooperation! Smile

Sponsored links

It would also be good if you posted your computer specs (mines in my signature). I think there's already a topic about this too. But I'll post my games anyways.

The Bouncer (testing)
Final Fantasy X (60 FPS)
Final Fantasy XII (60 FPS - dropped to 55 FPS in crowded towns)
Kingdom Hearts (60 FPS - dropped to 45 FPS when flying to End of the World in Gummi Ship)
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (60 FPS)
Kingdom Hearts II (55 to 60 FPS)
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
Thank you!Happy That's why I edited my post. Biggrin Thank you for reminding me Smile

(08-19-2010, 12:17 AM)DarkFang Wrote: It would also be good if you posted your computer specs (mines in my signature). I think there's already a topic about this too. But I'll post my games anyways.

The Bouncer (testing)
Final Fantasy X (60 FPS)
Final Fantasy XII (60 FPS - 55 FPS in crowded towns)
Kingdom Hearts (60 FPS - dropped to 45 FPS when flying to End of the World in Gummi Ship)
Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (60 FPS)
Kingdom Hearts II (55 - 60 FPS)
Games running at full speed depends on your PC specs.

Anyway we've got similar threads before, continue in this one if you want:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64