Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games You Want That Haven't Been Properly Emulated Yet
Question 
I'd say ghost in the shell stand alone complex. it boots up but you can't get beyond the first gate and the graphics are badly glitched. i'm a big fan of the movies, so that one would be cool

are there any games you want to play that aren't fully playable in pcsx2 yet?

Sponsored links

you want G.I.T.S?

watch the first mission on youtube and download a 100% save (avail for ntsc and pal) to start at the second. easy. Wink

the glitches are more or less fixed for the training mission. and the environment rendering ingame is partially dynamic that's why it bugs a lil sometimes. also the hdr bloom fake is mosdef computed on the vu. that's why the game is a tad slow while not even rendering the bloom. so... you end up with the unpolished and cheap looking graphics anyway.
A game based on a good film -> it sucks.
A film based on a good game -> it sucks.

Hope you will not be too disappointed in that game.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60
(09-09-2011, 05:21 PM)Livy Wrote: A game based on a good film -> it sucks.
A film based on a good game -> it sucks.

Hope you will not be too disappointed in that game.

that's cliché. buuuhh. the game isn't bad. Wink

a solid 3rd person mission shooter. definetely best fits the anime content and the visual style. it just sucks on pcsx2 cause of the lil glitches here and there, that make it less good looking. and that's it. Cool
(09-09-2011, 05:12 PM)xstyla Wrote: you want G.I.T.S?

watch the first mission on youtube and download a 100% save (avail for ntsc and pal) to start at the second. easy. Wink

the glitches are more or less fixed for the training mission. and the environment rendering ingame is partially dynamic that's why it bugs a lil sometimes. also the hdr bloom fake is mosdef computed on the vu. that's why the game is a tad slow while not even rendering the bloom. so... you end up with the unpolished and cheap looking graphics anyway.

how exactly do you import saves into pcsx2?

also, from the 2nd stage on, is the game playable all the way to the end?

thanks
(09-09-2011, 05:49 PM)bogey_j Wrote: how exactly do you import saves into pcsx2?

also, from the 2nd stage on, is the game playable all the way to the end?

thanks

I used mymc gui to import the saves. and no... not playable thru the whole game... sorry. afaik there's other bugs in later missions. I haven't checked that myself... tho. Biggrin
@The topic: Ace Combat 5 and Zero.

Dat collision detection.
Intel Core2Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz x 2GB DDR2 RAM x XFX Nvidia Geforce 8600GT
well i'd like the snowblind studios games to work properly (e.g. Champions: Return to Arms)
not because i want to play them, but because i'm curious what the 'fix' will actually be.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
DOA2 Hardcore... Brings back so many memories!
Marvel Nemesis, Justice League Heroes
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64