Games aren't working, unsure of what to do.
You have a super slow integrated graphics chip which will kill your speeds in nearly any game. I can't give you advice without knowing your processor as well but without a dedicated graphics card you won't get any kind of playable speeds with PCSX2
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

The game is too slow to be playable (flickering, slow-motion everything), and the program won't register an xbox 360 pad that should work.

Some advice on how to proceed would be grand. Smile

I gave my processor information on the previous page, if you need to know anything else let me know. And well... I don't have a gaming computer, with a baby on the way I can't afford one either so that's a no-go sadly. I checked the thread about whether or not Pcsx2 would run fast on my laptop, and it said my processor was fine.
Well that's not quite right.
Quote:Will work but require GSDX - Very poor performance:

Radeon 9200 - Reported to work with ZeroGS too!
Radeon 9250
Intel GMA950 - confirmed to work
Your graphics chip falls into that category so I'm afraid not much you can do. Try enabling the recommended speed hacks and/or trying one of the games in this list:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-LIST-Game...to-emulate
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I guess all I can do is thank you for the advice and help then. I won't be able to use the program for a long time, but I appreciate the fact it's there at least. Smile

One more question, if I may, does the pcsx2 beta version play Japanese games? Or maybe I'm just asking a stupid question.

The emulator supports any region of games
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

anyways, I'll give a warning and close that thread because of your first screenshot.
downloading games isn't tolerated here on those forums

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go