Games keep ejecting?
Hi there,

My fiance's 15" MBP running Bootcamp with Windows XP keeps ejecting PS2 games as soon as she tries to use PCSX2, it's any game.....PCSX2 seems to work while the game is in the drive (for about 20 seconds)...then the disc ejects, what's causing it and how can I stop it? I'm 99.9% sure that's all that's stopping it from working perfectly for her.

Also, because she can't keep the disc in the tray long enough, it means she also can't rip her games that she really wants to play Sad

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sponsored links

Does it only eject ps2 games or is this all cds/dvds? Do you have any other dvd drive that you could use to rip the iso then use a flashdrive or portable harddrive to transfer the file?
PCSX2 can't eject the tray as far as I know. So it's caused by some other program / problem that PC has Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-30-2010, 10:42 AM)Ænigmatik Wrote: Does it only eject ps2 games or is this all cds/dvds? Do you have any other dvd drive that you could use to rip the iso then use a flashdrive or portable harddrive to transfer the file?

Just PS2 games sadly. Sad

I'll see if the games can be ripped elsewhere.
I actually think that it could be your drive that doesn't read PS2 DVDs correctly if you can't play nor rip DVDs
Working full time to build new PC by the end of the year
(06-30-2010, 12:21 PM)keun Wrote: I actually think that it could be your drive that doesn't read PS2 DVDs correctly if you can't play nor rip DVDs
I'd listen to this suggestion. Try an iso of one of your backed up games (if you can create an iso on another machine which maybe isn't your fiance's).

No error message from the PC when it spits it out? When you put it in and click explore does it be silly?
id rip the games on another computer and transfer them to your fiance's computer either by lan or usb.
could be a problem like what keun said. could be that your trying to play a dvd9 or whatever and the drive just cant load them correctly.
[Image: 1816969.png]