Games lags / goes slowy
Before that you can check and see if your motherboard allows for overclocking. Most C2D's overclock pretty well and you may be able to get enough out of it to make the majority of playable games full speed... but GT4 will likely still be out of reach.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

Thx Register, tried native mode and it works.
But I guess i'll still gotta upgrade my pc (what I was planning anyway) cuz it aint working perfectly. Some situations still lagg and I cant play at full screen, but hey, I can play Wink.
For now only tested FF XII.

Thx to Koji too ofcourse, for the info bout the cpu Wink
Your graphics card is enough for most games, and your CPU typically overclocks to around 3-3.2Ghz on stock voltage, or around 3.6Ghz with about 1.35-1.4v. If you can, overclocking your CPU should give you almost full speeds without wasting money (though you might need a better heatsink if you intend to increase voltage).
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
Good to know booger, i'll check out the overclocking. Just never did that before so gotta be careful right Rolleyes
You also have to be sure you have a mainboard that can support the OC. Some boards will not even give you the option to OC, and some may even burn when OCing. (like some cheap P55 chipset boards for example)
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
Abrakas, for cheap upgrade you can get nvidia 9600gt or equal from ATI. 8400gs have bottellneck with system even with native res ON at gsdx plugin or overclocking cpu (this is you can try it too but with proper know-how and knowledge too first).
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.