Games not working anymore
what needs to be private? Everybody has event logs and services and installed programs, however the last one really isn't very relevant.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(01-24-2013, 03:45 PM)refraction Wrote: what needs to be private? Everybody has event logs and services and installed programs, however the last one really isn't very relevant.
Yes i mean last 1 Smile
Anyways.. no progress yet.I love to solve this windows issues ,but starter of this thread dont want to continue i think...
We can keep it here if will be any continue,no problems Smile
I've been vey busy. I'm new to taking screenshots so thats why there are so much pictures. I think this is what your asking for.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i have a request for you
can you please make a copy/backup of your savedata and try to play kingdom hearts normally? then save somewhere and test your save if it works

if it doesn't work then maybe its a disc problem can't really tell
if it does then overwrite your current save with your older save using MyMC http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-us...from-PCSX2 and test it if it worked then the problem is solved and if that doesn't work then the save is corrupted
The save is perfectly fine. It always worked before. But I tried to play it without the save loaded and I still got a but the game still did not load.
Why did you post all those screenshots? all that was asked and that could help more was screenshots of your PCSX2 configuration windows and machine specs, like CPU brand and model, GPU brand and model... and so on.

Still, I did not understand the last message, what did you got? did you mean you can't start a new game?

By what I could see in the whole thread, since KH is the only problematic game, almost certainly the ISO is corrupted (if can't start a new game), or the save games are corrupted if you can't load them. Having worked sometime ago is not enough to grant a file did not became corrupted now.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(01-24-2013, 03:45 PM)refraction Wrote: what needs to be private? Everybody has event logs and services and installed programs, however the last one really isn't very relevant.

the lists include username/computername as well
Hello, I am new here, having only just discovered PCSX2.

I didn't want to bowl in and open up a new thread, so found this one, thinking it may be the most relevant to my issue.

I am wondering if anyone can help ?

I have pcsx2-r5350 installed, with a whole load of BIOS files. I got hold of, what i assume to be a working ISO file of a PS2 Namco game called "Football Kingdom". It is a Japanese only game and was only ever released there, as far as I am aware. I have bought the game itself, from Ebay, but it's going to take a while to get here. I found this ISO and wanted to test the game out with that, until the actual disc arrives.

I also got the plug-in called "rev 1118 linuz iso cdvd 0.9.0" and placed it into the Plug-Ins folder. I read that you need this plug-in to play ISO files from your hard drive, though please correct me if I am wrong on this.

I am posting a link, to a screengrab of what happens when i try to play the game.

It doesn't seem to matter which BIOS I choose ( I assumed i need a Japanese BIOS? ), when i go to the ISO Selector and choose the Football Kingdom ISO, it all loads in fine. I have my CDVD option set to the Linuz Iso CDVD option, but haven't altered any of the other plug-in drop down menu options.

When i choose System/Boot CDVD (Full), what would be the emulator's game screen flashes up ( black ) for a split second and then i get this error ( please see pic ).

Here is the link to the screen grab. At the top is monitor 1 with the error showing and the bottom half is my 2nd monitor showing the PCSX2 folder and all of it's contents, so you see which files i have.

Pic here ----> Image too large to be hosted here, sorry! You'll notice the screengrab will show i was using a PAL Euro BIOS at the time, but it doesn't seem to make a difference ( not that I know what I am doing ).

I know it's a bit cheeky to just come in with my first post and ask for someone to bail me out already, but any help would be fantastic ! Smile

Thanks for reading this far !

Could my problem, simply be a bad ISO file ? The people on the forum i got it from all seemed to be playing it and having it work for them, but I am not a member of that forum and none of them stated which program they were using.

EDIT

D'oh ! I just found out what i was doing Rolleyes

I needed to Configure the Linuz Iso CDVD option and load the ISO into it there. Game ran first time after that ! All it needed was a little perseverance it would appear !
Oh dear Smile people never learn (but they don't read also, so is understandable).
Imagination is where we are truly real
(02-08-2013, 01:28 AM)DynamiteStriker Wrote: I have pcsx2-r5350 installed, with a whole load of BIOS files.
DynamiteStriker Wrote:I got hold of, what i assume to be a working ISO file of a PS2 Namco game called "Football Kingdom". I found this ISO and wanted to test the game out with that, until the actual disc arrives.

Nice first post :
- Rude thread hijacking
- Piracy
- piracy again.
warning issued
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go