Games not working anymore
All my games worked when using 0.9.8. When I updated to 1.0.0, my Kingdom Hearts games give me a black screen after I select a save. I went back to 0.9.8 and they still don't work. I would like to use 1.0.0 anyway.

All my games are legal and I'm using default settings. Enhanced setting make the game run smoother (though only the menu can be played), but it still gives me a black screen.

Sponsored links

Are you trying to use a save state or a normal ingame save through the memory card of PCSX2? Since the savestates are if I'm not mistaken version dependant.
Im using the save in the game. The saves always work too.
Well to get support you really need to use the last version (SVN) that is out: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php since they won't give out support for versions older then 1.0.0 Smile
I am using version 1.0.0 though. I need help making that game work on that version.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
- Windows XP (I dont know all the specs but the games used to work fine on it before)

- PCSX2 1.0.0

- Default Settings (Advanced settings do not seem to work either)

- Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 on legal ISOs
what makes you think it doesn't work ?
It's strange. My other games can play through the whole game, but when I start Kingdom Hearts and load my save, the screen goes black like it's going to start but it doesnt. Or if I try to start a new game, it does the same. Better settings speed up the FPS, but its still not playable after the menu.
can you pelase post the emulog.txt after you try to load your game ?