Games probleming in my core duo 2 Laptop
hello friends ~~ my Eng is not so good
i have hpdv7 core duo 2 P8400 64 bit, 2 gb ram DDR2 and nvidia 9600 GT 512 Mb

so whn i open pcsx2 an run any FFXII it can played by full fun everywhere i got 59 fps or 62 but just in 10 mints it gone in 28 fps anywhere same location all games gone slow in little bit playin it i tried to ply 2 games FFXII and dragonballz budokei tenkaichi 3 but both gone slow after word =_= and i m using latest pcsx2 9.8 plz help me what is causing this problem?????????????????????

Sponsored links

Your problem sir is your heat. Being a laptop, it isn't designed to be under high stress for long periods of time like emulators cause. Your best solution is to make sure any fan holes are not dusty and on a surface which isnt made of material (book or table will do), or get a cooling pad for it.

failing that, your only choice is a desktop computer Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

thank u so much :o btw it isn't a problem??? and how can i put a fan??? O.o under a laptop? is thre way???? plz tel me
and sir i m my laptop is in a table
He's talking about the fan that's already in the laptop, and the holes on the side of the laptop that the hot air comes out of. As for the cooling pad, he's referring to something like this.
Disasemble your laptop and clean the heat sink, it can reduce the temperature up to 30 degree Celcius or more, depend on its status. The cooling pad sucks -- it only decreases the temp ~3 degree Celcius. It is a waste of money buying one.
^
^
Disasemble a laptop may cause real trouble w/ a little mistake you won't re-asemble to it back
an Oxygen Tank or an Air pump around 30~40 PSI shall to the clean up...blow it directly to the cpu fan vent then the dust will come out in a manner of seconds...dust may even visible to naked eye as they blown away.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
I used to do it myself with my first laptop since it was very easy to disassemble but my current one looks quite complicated to be done on my own. The laptop cleaning service is available everywhere in my city. Only around 5 USD and both the heat sink and the keyboard are cleaned.

After 6 months my laptop is running hot, sometimes hits 94 degree Celcius if the GPU is max out (originally it only hit 68 degree). I'm planning to disasemble it but that will void the 12 month warranty. Are you sure the air pump can blow a heat sink which is full of web, dust, and hair? Perhaps I'll give it a shot but I'm afraid it will blow some of them to deep inside the machine. Manually disassemble the machine may be the safest method.

P.S: I'm not sure what "air pump" is. I assume it is the device that is used to blow air into vehicle tyres.
yes thats the one that air pump can blow vehicle tires......a air pump in bicycle tires is enough and enough PSI to blow it.

well same as my laptop once my laptop reaches 90~100C it's dusty i blew it using air pump the result 60~70C after the clean up.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Where do you plug "it" to your laptop to blow? The place where the cooling fan sucks air or the other side where the fan blows air?

"It" above means the device that looks like a pistol Blink. You shall laugh hearing this but sorry I'm no good at describing these things in English. Most of the time I study gaming terminology and some IT terms only Sad.