Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games recommendation
Somebody have any recommendations for me to play fighting games,or good adventures ones?Happy

Sponsored links

Good fighting and adventure games.. lemme think
tekken5
MK Armageddon Its quite slow on my rig. but with the new revs and a decently overclocked pc it would run fast
Naruto games
Crash bandicoot wrath of cortex
street fighter
Virtua fighter4
and I can't think of more atm.
Smile 
Don't forget all Super Smash Bros. games!Biggrin
quote redlof:
tekken5 - 35-40fps on my pc (2.2dc)
MK Armageddon Its quite slow on my rig. but with the new revs and a decently overclocked pc it would run fast (35fps on my pc)
(05-29-2009, 06:45 PM)Saiki Wrote: quote redlof:
tekken5 - 35-40fps on my pc (2.2dc)
MK Armageddon Its quite slow on my rig. but with the new revs and a decently overclocked pc it would run fast (35fps on my pc)

WHAT? you get only that much fps?

I get full and even more than full speed on tekken5 pal 50
and on MK I get 45fps NTSc 60
I have 2.3GHZ amd 4400+ overclocked to 2.676GHz on stock cooling.
these speeds are with the latest beta rev of pcsx2 with all speed hacks turned on and ZeroGS plugin under windows 7
Thanx a lot for you answers but i need to know which of the games you named its playable in this emu?Blush.And god hand its playable, i mean not so buggy at least
this is without hacks on, thanks. been forgetting to turn on VU for MKA. Tekken5 is fast enough for me to play friends. mine's all stock
And what about god hand!!!Ninja
don't own it, can't say aything about it. (and no one I know has it either, or I'd borrow it and find out)
(06-01-2009, 10:12 PM)Saiki Wrote: don't own it, can't say aything about it. (and no one I know has it either, or I'd borrow it and find out)

Ok i will really apreciate it pm me or contact me if you can?