Games running slow
Quote:LOL
Forgot to say what game is it.
Dragonball Z Boduokai 3.

Finally...
after 12 posts, he finally told us which game he's playing.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

Yep,thats it. PAL version anyways settings are:
1)GSDX Native but remember Skipdraw should be enabled and set to 4.
2)Spu2-X for sound plugin(Default settings).
3)Speedhacks are:
i)INTC Spin Detection.
ii)Enable Wait loop Detection.
iii)mVU flag hack
iv)mVU block hack(In newer versions).
How to Enable Skipdraw:

Copy and paste this in the gsdx.ini in "Inis"folder:
allowHacks=1
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
(09-12-2010, 09:21 AM)Speedy42 Wrote: Yep,thats it. PAL version anyways settings are:
1)GSDX Native but remember Skipdraw should be enabled and set to 4.
2)Spu2-X for sound plugin(Default settings).
3)Speedhacks are:
i)INTC Spin Detection.
ii)Enable Wait loop Detection.
iii)mVU flag hack
iv)mVU block hack(In newer versions).
How to Enable Skipdraw:

Copy and paste this in the gsdx.ini in "Inis"folder:
allowHacks=1

It goes fine for a few minutes, but then the fps drops to 40 and everything is in slowmotion.
Also I can't find the block hack.
IT's in the newer SVN's however even without it you should be getting over 50 FPS
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Its still slow. :[
Somehow it works for me anyways Overclocking is your solution...... Also tick NATIVE in GSDX
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Some games just eat away at a very good CPU. I'd call a 2.4Ghz QC and Intel an excellent processor. Of course the quad core doesn't help with PCSX2. At the minute i'm playing FFXII on an oc'ed E6300 @ 2.25Ghz (my poor RAM holding me back..) which runs near perfect (60+fps) and only scenes with a lot of people therein results in drops to 45fps, which is highly bearable!

Which motherboard/ram have you got? If its a brand name, and a good one, and you have high speed RAM (maybe 1066Mhz) then overclocking is a doddle.. as long as you keep the PCI buses at default (100Mhz) then you should be able to whack it up to the speeds previously mentioned. There are even shops these days which sell pre overclocked bare bone kits (proc, mobo and RAM) which is a benchmark in itself of how safe it can be if you have the right motherboard. As long as your RAM is faster than your CPU then 99% of the time it is safe to reach the bus of your RAM! Of course, the first time you overclock its always a worry... any queries, just post..
i have a similar prob in tekken 5...on the 0.9.7 version!
enabled the speed hacks bt no use...
my config is amd x4 [email protected],ram=4gb,gpu=5750 1gb.
is te really that necessary that the cpu must b clocked at 3.0???
does anyone has a solution 4 this too?
tried budukai tenkachi 3 too..same PROB!
menu is fine but ingame fps is 30-40!
running them on a win 7 64-bit
(09-17-2010, 05:13 AM)L1Qu1D Wrote: Some games just eat away at a very good CPU. I'd call a 2.4Ghz QC and Intel an excellent processor. Of course the quad core doesn't help with PCSX2. At the minute i'm playing FFXII on an oc'ed E6300 @ 2.25Ghz (my poor RAM holding me back..) which runs near perfect (60+fps) and only scenes with a lot of people therein results in drops to 45fps, which is highly bearable!

Which motherboard/ram have you got? If its a brand name, and a good one, and you have high speed RAM (maybe 1066Mhz) then overclocking is a doddle.. as long as you keep the PCI buses at default (100Mhz) then you should be able to whack it up to the speeds previously mentioned. There are even shops these days which sell pre overclocked bare bone kits (proc, mobo and RAM) which is a benchmark in itself of how safe it can be if you have the right motherboard. As long as your RAM is faster than your CPU then 99% of the time it is safe to reach the bus of your RAM! Of course, the first time you overclock its always a worry... any queries, just post..

I can't oc further then 2.8 because my bios is messed up and I can't buy anything for the pc because I don't have any money.