Games running slow
I am trying to use PCSX2 to run Initial D: Special Stage. I run usually around 60 fps yet the game runs slow. If anyone is able to run this game properly could you send me your configuration?

Before you ask, here are my specs:

gfx card: Nvidia Geforce 8800 gts 320mb
cpu: AMD Phenom x4 2.6ghz
RAM: 4gb DDR3

Sponsored links

Are you using any kind of speedhacks? if so try turning them off.
If you use vucycle stealing in option make sure not to set more than moderate setting. In most case that option working fine without weird result.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
hey friends i am new here so help out.i have a celeron with 2.0 ghz processor i would like to have some great help so plz can you people tell me what realy i need exactly to play ps2 games on my pc thanks for your helpfull comments
With a celeron 2ghz i'd recommend you get a new pc if you want to play games in PCSX2, also please try to make your own thread next time Tongue