Games that VU cycle stealing helps(and doesn't create false FPS)
I don't know how many there are, but I thought this might be a good reference. These are the ones I know of:

Shadow of the Colossus(Can push it all the way on this one)
Socom II: U.S. Navy Seals(2nd tick okay, 3rd gives false fps)
Suikoden III(1st tick very occasionally gives false fps, but mostly helps)

So what ones do you guys know of? Be sure to mention how far you can push the slider without issues. Also note that this is WITHOUT the EE hack active, as usually combining them causes many issues.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

My post can be deleted after answered: But isn't that hardware specific and one would also need to consider the EE cycle rate hack setting?
(02-26-2015, 11:34 PM)willkuer Wrote: My post can be deleted after answered: But isn't that hardware specific and one would also need to consider the EE cycle rate hack setting?

Yeah, you definitely gotta consider the EE cycle rate hack. I'll mention in OP that this means with it off. Mostly when combined they causes issues.

Shouldn't be too hardware specific. For instance, 90% of Suikoden III runs at full speed for me. VU stealing at 1 adds a lot of speed, even in the areas that were already fullspeed (e.g. I can turbo faster)
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Ratchet and Jak franchises
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
To what level of the slider? e.g. 1 tick, 2 ticks, or maxed?
Naruto shippuden: ultimate ninja 5
The first tick helps a bit but, the 2nd causes it to go a little slow internally some times. the 3rd is obviously worse.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Star Ocean: Til the End of Time.

First tick works well. No fake FPS noted.