Games wont load...
Click the configure button for GSDx and post those, too.

Also, show the Advanced settings from the Config menu in the main PCSX2 window.

Did you set up the Linuz ISO plugin like Bostiman said?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.

Sponsored links

[Image: advanced.jpg]

[Image: gsdx10.jpg]
Yeesh, ok...hrm. Have you tried using Run>Execute instead of File>Run CD/DVD
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Strange everything looks good. Post here what the console prints (the last 10 lines or so). If it's disabled enable it from the Misc menu.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Just out of curiosity, can you post the settings for your Linuz ISO plugin as well?
tried using Run>Execute on FFX and it went through the PS2 start up but then just went to a black screen when it tried to load the game...
Ok, sounds like you might have a bad ISO, but post a screen shot of the console like Bostiman asked(the black screen with all the text that's in the background). That will give us some clues.
(08-14-2009, 11:14 AM)Bositman Wrote: Strange everything looks good. Post here what the console prints (the last 10 lines or so). If it's disabled enable it from the Misc menu.

it seems like there are 50+ lines that say

IsoReadBlock: 386190 > 26702
IsoReadBlock: 386191 > 26702
IsoReadBlock: 386192 > 26702
Yeah, it really sounds like you have a bad ISO. Are you using ImgBurn to make your ISOs or are you just copying all the contents from your PS2 disk and pasting them on the hard drive?
i am using imgburn. im going to try to make new iso quick.