Gameshark 2 and Action Replay V2
Hello pcsx2, i want to find a way to hack the gameshark 2 V2 and Action Replay V2 disks memory card dongle, however i can help out since i know much about PS1 mode and getting PS1 mode to work along with a Dvd movie player that is region free, if i may say that since i can code ps2 software and etc i would like to know has anyone ever tried getting around the old school gameshark 2 disks because i own all my video gaming enhancers inlcuding some other cheats i legally owned and i have some NTSC J utility disks v1.00 and v1.01, for some strange reason even my dvd player lecture ps2 software does not work and i know what i could do to get all that properly work, however since i have 4 PS2 revision units, I do want to take the time to let all pcsx2 as well as up coming pcsx3 and so on emulators to bring PS game to the next level so kids and familys can play games with or without cheats enabled and not having to use save states, however i have some people from a gaming torrent tracker private tacker site called ipts and some people i met want to know if they could help out with the coding, if you happen to need any more coders for consoles on PS systems please msg me directly back on pcsx2 forums and i would be very kind to help out with the coding on other related PS2 disk content like those gameshark 2's i been legally purchasing on ebay and all my disks i have has that memory card dongel that is asking to be inserted well i am here to explain that is not needed.

I do want to do a psone or so called PS1 emulator that i can work on my PS2 systems i have all 4 of them, each system has different revisions and i would love to help out anyway i can, thank you and hope you all PS2 lovers have a happy christmas and holidays Laugh

Sponsored links

This is really a strange thread. I don't really know what you wanted to say. I just stick to the last paragraph and ignore everything before as it probably got lost due my improper English knowledge. I hope the first paragraph is not needed to understand the second.

Wouldn't you by chance be more interested in making the ps1 emulator in pcsx2 work? So correctly emulating the ps1 compatibility mode? If you are experienced with the ps1 system on code level you could probably help here as well. Possibly there is not much missing (in comparison to a full emulator) to correctly emulate the psx.
(12-16-2015, 11:27 PM)willkuer Wrote: This is really a strange thread. I don't really know what you wanted to say. I just stick to the last paragraph and ignore everything before as it probably got lost due my improper English knowledge. I hope the first paragraph is not needed to understand the second.

Wouldn't you by chance be more interested in making the ps1 emulator in pcsx2 work? So correctly emulating the ps1 compatibility mode? If you are experienced with the ps1 system on code level you could probably help here as well. Possibly there is not much missing (in comparison to a full emulator) to correctly emulate the psx.
What i meant was that since i know how to get PS1 mode supported and Dvd playback working for pcsx2 however since I legally own 4 PS2 PAL consoles each system i have have different PS2 console revision, so what i am saying is that i have some gameshark 2 disks including the GS2 V2 disks i had to hunt down on ebay legally and now i can still bring PS1 mode to all the lovely PS2 and PS1 owners and i am asking if others like me who want to help in since i am a PS console owner and this is my field since i work on computer hardware I am more then happy to help out with console emulator including pcsx2 and i might even start considering to build a legal console emulator called pcsx3 and so on but again its all have to do with getting more developers to support console game on PC in general, have fun and you all welcome to help out! Laugh Smile
(12-17-2015, 06:28 AM)Tommy23P Wrote: What i meant was that since i know how to get PS1 mode supported and Dvd playback working for pcsx2 however since I legally own 4 PS2 PAL consoles each system i have have different PS2 console revision, so what i am saying is that i have some gameshark 2 disks including the GS2 V2 disks i had to hunt down on ebay legally and now i can still bring PS1 mode to all the lovely PS2 and PS1 owners and i am asking if others like me who want to help in since i am a PS console owner and this is my field since i work on computer hardware I am more then happy to help out with console emulator including pcsx2 and i might even start considering to build a legal console emulator called pcsx3 and so on but again its all have to do with getting more developers to support console game on PC in general, have fun and you all welcome to help out! Laugh Smile

If i recall or remember right in previous PS console emulator called pcsx which was the original team that started pcsx2 a few yrs ago back, since there where no commercial games being played correctly it was still in progress meaning wip= work in progress, now look how far pcsx2 is coming taking all those yrs ago back and i realize the PS2 compatibility is something that should keep on going, however in a previous thread on this pcsx2 forums site someone mention that if there will be enough coders to make PS1 mode supported on pcsx2, i then came across some interesting new and time as well as the effort that I can start coding PS1 mode for PCSX2 emulation for the PS2 console on PC which gives PS gamers to play there PS1 game titles on pcsx2 and they can also use there beloved gameshark 2 and action replay v2 cheat disks with no memory card dongle needed, pcsx some how did that and someone in the past years hacked all the PSone gameshark video game enhancers to not need a special memory card dongle, however that is where i came into play on this pcsx2 console emulator to make stuff work, if there is anything pcsx2 needs please tell me and i can be more then happy to help out, thanks!