Getting 30 - 40 FPS on R-Type Final
As the title says, it never used to be like this though, for some reason it has been lately, i used to get 60 FPS all the time.

I'm running on a 6 Core Processor 2.8 GHZ, 8 GB of RAM and a GeForce GTX 560 Ti, i don't know why it's acting like this at all but i just need some help as to why it could possibly be doing it.

Sponsored links

Did it just come out of nowhere or did you change your version of the emulator lately?
Well it changed it to 0.9.8 and it started going slow so i started up 0.9.7 and it's still going slow, so i don't really understand the reason for the sudden slow down in FPS.
It could be that you've just come to a more demanding part of the game. Double check all of your settings before firing it back up.
On another note please go try out the latest SVN build http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ (not necessarily stable but I've had no problems so far) and try the new MTVU hack only. Many people have had a lot of luck with this on multicore CPUs.
Is there one for 64 Bit?
No PCSX2 is actually written for 32-bit OS-es, it doesn't use the 64-bit architecture Smile
Well i'm running fine on 64 Bit now.
Good deal.