Getting Best Setting Out Of My Computer
Hi New To the forums, i am a big PS2/PSX collector, especially in RPG department, i decided i want more out of my RPG collection.

So i was wondering is their a good setting to run the game as smooth as possible out of my PS2 CDs, also at same time getting nice smooth HD look (doesnt have to be extreme 1280 x 720 good enough for me)?

I went through process of of Official Guide Set up Thread, but i feel like every system has it own set up to make it go just right. I tested couple games like FFX, Ring Of Red, and World Heroes Anthology.

I had fix couple problems i was having with playing around with the emulator, and get good graphics.

Only problem i have currently with my games is sometimes screen flickering for intro of the games, also in FFX at start when Tidus is having his cut-scene of blitz. The emulator seemed to slow down with sound lagging. I also seem to notice also alot of intro in games have the scenes flashing and flickering while gameplay is fine. What seem to fixed it if i use Software instead of Hardware. but problem i am having now, it seems those scenes seem to go little bit slower than usual and the visuals are less than in Hardware.

I dont need DX11 i am fine if the setting is for DX9 as long as i get better visuals than on PS2, and no sound problems or some weird graphical glitches or slow down.

My CPU Settings Are:

Operating System = Windows 7 x64
Motherboard = MSI P55-CD53
Processor = Intel® Core™ i5 CPU 640 @ 3.20 GHz
RAM memory = 8.0 GB
Graphics card= AtI Radeon HD 5770

Sponsored links

You have full DX11 (and SSE4.1 support, and that is generally a speed up, while i can't give you specific settings, you do have a good rig and with the right tweaking for each game should have few issues with PCSX2, you might want to try getting the SVN version as well and enabling the MTVU hack which might help with some of the slow downs as well, you have a decent video card so playing at a higher res shouldn't too much of an issue. PCSX2 is, as the devs here say, an evolving and imperfect beast and each game runs differently on it+^_^+ I'm surprised how well it works ever day on my little laptop+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
(03-24-2012, 08:10 PM)ChikTikka Wrote: You have full DX11 (and SSE4.1 support, and that is generally a speed up, while i can't give you specific settings, you do have a good rig and with the right tweaking for each game should have few issues with PCSX2, you might want to try getting the SVN version as well and enabling the MTVU hack which might help with some of the slow downs as well, you have a decent video card so playing at a higher res shouldn't too much of an issue. PCSX2 is, as the devs here say, an evolving and imperfect beast and each game runs differently on it+^_^+ I'm surprised how well it works ever day on my little laptop+^_^+

why do you keep writing like this.. it makes me have a headache and I feel like im becoming blind!! o_O
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

(03-24-2012, 08:14 PM)giorgakis132 Wrote: why do you keep writing like this.. it makes me have a headache and I feel like im becoming blind!! o_O

Properly girly personality? Anyway, SVN. /thread.
Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor overclocked to 4.70 Ghz
Cooler Master Vortex Plus
Kingstom 4GB 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM
ASUS P8Z68-V Motherboard
Sapphire Radeon HD 6850
Western Cavier Blue 500 GB
Cooler Master GX 550W
Cooler Master Elite 430

(03-24-2012, 08:14 PM)giorgakis132 Wrote: why do you keep writing like this.. it makes me have a headache and I feel like im becoming blind!! o_O

Why do you have Crash in your siggy... it makes me have a headache and i feel like strangling him even more then Snuggle bear!! +^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
(03-24-2012, 08:59 PM)ChikTikka Wrote: Why do you have Crash in your siggy... it makes me have a headache and i feel like strangling him even more then Snuggle bear!! +^_^+

becuase he is my favourite character... problem?? Laugh

I love violins Tongue

anyway.. SVN to be in the subject... /thread

I love violins Tongue