Getting Low FPs on Good PC
Hello everyone ..

im new here... and i was wondering why do i get so slow fps (28-30) (only tested on Saint Seiya Hades) ...

i got Pentium I7 920 + 4gb DDR3 1066Mhz + MSI Ati Radeon 4850 512mb DDR3.

i play best pc games with full graphics on this pc ...

Maybe sum configuration can help ??
some speciffic bios or plugin ?

Sponsored links

Yup,

Aside from your videocard, you do have pretty much a top line PC.

1. Remember to activate Multi Threaded GS mode (MTGS) on CPU options.
2. Have you tried activating speed hacks?
3. You can also deactivate Effects Processing on the Sound Settings (using SPU2-X sound plugin) which will remove certain effects like echoes and other non essential stuff.
4. Using an Old version of the GSDX video plugin (ver. 0.1.4) instead of the current 0.1.14 has speed up a few games for me. Get it here: http://guliverkli.sourceforge.net/GSdxv1-4.zip
5. Finally, you can always try Frame skipping (although for me, it usually results in buggy graphics.)

Also remember that even a though a game is marked as "playable" in the compatibility list, it doesn't mean it will run at full speed.

Good luck.
Quote:Hello everyone ..

im new here... and i was wondering why do i get so slow fps (28-30) (only tested on Saint Seiya Hades) ...

i got Pentium I7 920 + 4gb DDR3 1066Mhz + MSI Ati Radeon 4850 512mb DDR3.

i play best pc games with full graphics on this pc ...

Maybe sum configuration can help ??
some speciffic bios or plugin ?

Thanks TO HIM 4 Helping You

Code:
REASON
I was also been having this problem
And another warning for spamming you get...
(03-16-2009, 08:21 AM)Krakatos Wrote: And another warning for spamming you get...

Huh? Spamming? Sorry, but who are you talking to?
@gauken : Try latest gsdx in software mode (3SW Thread) and zeroGS, how much fps you will get in this game?
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
Well thx guys.

i forgot to say i had sum SPeedhack's activated alredy ...
i was using the GS graphics plugin and got 22 fps then i changed to Zero plugin and got 28-30 ...

i will try now your advices and post the results Smile
Your i7 should net you some nice base performance. I'm not too sure about that ATI card though.
Try using software rendering, and see if that's faster for you Wink
try making gsdx full screen, if i recall there is an issue with ati cards causing it to run slowly if in windowed mode. hopefully that should be a lot faster.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Is there really a problem like that refraction??? I mostly play in windowed mode and I dont see a difference...
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]