Getting PCSX2 to utilize radeon 6250
(09-08-2012, 10:16 PM)Starscream Wrote: Do you know what you're talking about? Your GPU is horrible. Your processor is horrible. Don't take it as an insult, it's just a fact. You can't tell me that you're able to run Fallout New Vegas at full speed at high graphics settings, because it's just not possible with that hardware. Period. Emulated games are much more demanding than a PC game, don't compare the two.

I actually can and do. I installed 1333s in it too and they said it couldn't. I play FalloutNV everyday on it, full power. Gets a little warm but handles it fine.

Sponsored links

(09-08-2012, 10:24 PM)Mafugma Wrote: Maybe everybody should cut the Newbs a little slack, everybody was one once.

There's nothing wrong with being new and not knowing anything, there is something wrong with not knowing what you're talking about but acting like you do. Next time you should take a different approach.
(09-08-2012, 10:32 PM)Starscream Wrote: There's nothing wrong with being new and not knowing anything, there is something wrong with not knowing what you're talking about but acting like you do. Next time you should take a different approach.

this lol. took the words out of my mouth Tongue
(09-08-2012, 10:32 PM)Starscream Wrote: There's nothing wrong with being new and not knowing anything, there is something wrong with not knowing what you're talking about but acting like you do. Next time you should take a different approach.

I wasn't trying to act like I do, I was just trying to give an idea of what my computer could handle. Again, I didn't know EMU's used so much cpu power and my c-60 was listed as compatible. Why bother if it can't handle it. And by the way it's not like I don't know anything, I'm just new to EMU's. *****, I was working on a Zilog 8086 with 10" floppies while everybody else was still using punch cards, and oil drums for hard drives. So, yeah, I know a little bit. I'm not exactly new to computers. I figure my own ***** out from now on, thanks anyway.