Getting Pressure Sensitive Buttons in Pcsx2 working with Motioninjoy. (Guide)
How to get Pressure Sensitive Buttons in Pcsx2 working with Motioninjoy. (It as worked for me every time I try it.) (Guide)

1. You will need a Dualshock 2 and a ps2 adapter to usb or a Dualshock 3 with a mini usb or with a bluetooth adapter. I got a blue ps2 adapter dual port. It does not work with Motioninjoy so it can't use Pressure Sensitive Buttons. But I got two other ps2 adapters to usb. They work just find with Motioninjoy. I got my ps2 adapter to usb off on online site called ''Gameaccy.com''

2. Download Motioninjoy 0.7.1001. And install it.

3. When Motioninjoy is finished installing. install the drivers for your controllers and bluetooth adapters. You can install Motioninjoys driver with the ps2 adapter to usb as it is detected as ds3 device.

4. On Motioninjoys profiles page. (Start up page). Where all the controller modes are. Click the the one that says Playstation 2' (for Pcsx2 with pressure sensitive) Then click the enable button.

5. YOU MUST DO THIS STEP. I could not get pressure sensitive buttons working in pcsx2 until I opened up Motioninjoy. Then clicked the options tab. There is something called ''Button Threshold'' it is default at 64. Now I put all the Button Threshold at zero. Then click ''save changes''.

6. Download a plugin called ''Lilypad-Motioninjoy''. Place it in Pcsx2 plugin folder. Don't for get to unzip it. That is if need to.

7. Fire up Pcsx2. Then click the config tab. Then Plugin/BIOS selector. There is a something called "PAD''. Select the pad plugin called ''LilyPad-Motioninjoy''. And then Click Apply. Mine plugin is called ''LilyPad-Motioninjoy svn (r5112 0.11.0 [LilyPad]''.

8. And after that. click the Configure... tab. Now the plugin config. There is something called ''Game Device APIs''. There are four options. Click the box that says ''DualShock 3 native mode (Requires MotioninJoy) And then click Apply.

9. Pressure sensitive buttons should WORK before this step 9. (IT DID FOR ME.) Now if Pcsx2 opened. Go to pad plugin config the Lily-Motioninjoy. Click the tab that says Pad 1 or Pad 2. (I have not tested Pad 2. I do not know if it works.) . As you config your buttons. There's something under the name of ''Configure Binding'' called ''Sensitivity''.
But I have found moving the Sensitivity from 1.000 to 1.186 to be the best. But everyone is not the same. Use what works best for you!
This is what I did to get Pressure Sensitive Buttons in pcsx2 working for me. It should work for everyone to. If you use the steps that I used. What I know for sure is it works for Star Ocean 3 with the dragon flute and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas when driving.
Using Pcsx2 1.0.0.

I would like to know if there is some way to do something to delete my other thread? Because it has some setting errors that some buddy pointed it out. I tried to fix them in this thread. I don't want to confuse anyone.
Cpu Intel Core i7 4770k @4.6 Ghz 1.305v HT Enabled
Cpu Cooler Noctua NH-D14
Mobo Asus Maximus Hero VI z87
Gpu Evga Gtx Titan
Hard Drive WD1502FAEX 1.5TB
Operating System Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
Ram Corsair Dominator GT 8 GB @1.866 Ghz
Disc Drive
Power Supply Corsair AX850
Sound Card Sound Blaster Titanium HD

Sponsored links

Good job! However im going to move this to the plugin section (and sticky it) as it belongs in there Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Why would you use MotionJoy? Program has the worst drivers.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
Thank You!Smile refraction for moving my thread to the right section. I'm sorry that I posted in the wrong section. (and you sticky the thread so coolHappy thanks for doing that for me and for everyone. I hope for that any buddy who likes to use Motioninjoy can use this as a guide to use there ds2 and ds3 controllers with Pressure Sensitive Buttons.
Cpu Cooler Noctua NH-D14
Gpu Evga Gtx Titan
Disc Drive

fade2black001 MotionJoy is the first program that I got to work with pressure sensitive buttons. And that could use a ds2 and ds3 controller. let's see I like the save/make profiles modes. It can map keyboard keys on the controller without another program. Will I can go on and on. But I won't. I know the driver is kinda bad and can BSOD my pc. But still it works great!
Cpu Cooler Noctua NH-D14
Gpu Evga Gtx Titan
Disc Drive

I just saw this thread and was fiddling around to get a new SVN of pcsx2 working, but I noticed that whatever administrator of the motioninjoy wiki did not like the guide they had to get this working and has deleted the article. This includes the hosted file that provides motioninjoy support to lilypad. I had the files on hand so I re-uploaded them.

Mediafire Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nw2ieo...ilypad.zip

Scan results of individual files:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult...8f1be7aaf4
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult...73c0e2d0b7

Back up your original lilypad.dll (just rename the file extension to something like .dllbackup) and extract this archive to the plugins folder.

Just a reminder that for users of DualShock 3, this is their lowest-risk software option to get their controller and pressure sensitivity working with their PC. Libusb is a much less attractive option since it doesn't offer XInput emulation which is required to recognize the controller with modern PC games without using a now-unsupported XInput emulator program for each individual game, not to mention improper installation can brick a motherboard's USB slots and driver sign checks need to be disabled on every boot. I can sympathize that motioninjoy is a piece of shoddy, Chinese software loaded with an unfair bit of advertising on it, but it's what we have to use.