Getting an iMac Desktop
(09-10-2011, 11:21 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: http://articles.cnn.com/2011-05-19/tech/..._s=PM:TECH

My original argument was that you trolled. It's still trolling. My argument still stands.

As for the article, I think it was a poor study. The study only followed ONE apple "fanatic" ("The neuroscientists ran a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) test on AN Apple fanatic") not on a GROUP of apple consumers. It sounds to me like the study was looking for this to happen, so they chose the craziest apple fanatic they could find. Then the article said that the employees were "whipped up into an evangelical frenzy" which sounds like a fancy way of saying "enthusiastic about their job". Happy employees make a happy, successful company, no?

And even then, CNN quoted a documentary, and those are mainly propaganda anyway.

On top of that, you said that there were multiple brains scans, as in more than one, misquoting the study.

I'm not an apple fanatic. If I was I would be obsessed and need to have the latest stuff, which I don't. I use macs because they work better for what I use computers for. Period. I've owned a high-quality PC laptop in the last year, thinking I would be able to use it instead of buying a new macbook pro. I gave Windows 7 a chance, but it simply does not beat OS X. I returned the laptop and sucked up to buy a macbook pro because THAT'S WHAT WORKS BETTER FOR ME.

13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3

Sponsored links

Look if someone wants to get a Mac for whatever reason, it's their choice. Sure you can reply in the thread giving your opinion about why you think that would be a bad idea, but anything more than that is going over the line. I really don't like Macs myself but I respect people's decision to buy one (and with talks I've done with people, most get one because it looks nicer in their room) so it's different criteria than what you or I would take into account. So after post #12 everything else was pretty much trolling which helps no one and only pisses people off, stop doing it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]