Getting low fps on good gaming PC
Quote:"But my computer does not use a Sli, I only have 1 GPU, maybe my intel i5 has a internal gpu and that was causing the problem?"

My implication was the problem could be related with Windows 8 way to deal with non certified/beta drivers, the SLI just makes the problem immediately evident and hard. Windows 7 updates could lead to similar issues also. But don't quote me on this, as stated before, it's unconfirmed (beyond that one opportunity message) and I can't really talk for Windows 7 or single cards also.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links

(05-20-2013, 11:35 PM)Saiki Wrote: what version of FFX is this?
What do you mean, I'm Playing Final Fantasys X for the ps2.
PAL, NTSC, International?

I am well-aware that FFX is for the PS2, and only the PS2 (until its HD remake is released..)
Anyway, it's not your case based on the screenshot at the OP, you are using WHQL driver, what makes the non certification irrelevant, at least I hope it can shed some light to someone experimenting issues with beta drivers.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(05-20-2013, 11:43 PM)Saiki Wrote: PAL, NTSC, International?

I am well-aware that FFX is for the PS2, and only the PS2 (until its HD remake is released..)
All my games are NTSC.
Wow a bunch of pages have sprang up since the last time. Literally, grasping at straws at this point... have you tried other games? Are all of them acting this way?

Have you tried restarting your computer? (did I mention I'm literally grasping at straws at this point?)
[Image: 2748844.png]
(05-21-2013, 12:52 AM)Koji Wrote: Wow a bunch of pages have sprang up since the last time. Literally, grasping at straws at this point... have you tried other games? Are all of them acting this way?

Have you tried restarting your computer? (did I mention I'm literally grasping at straws at this point?)

Yea I tried Kingdom Hearts and I also restarted the PC and it still works.