Ghosting in Tales of the Abyss
Hello!

I have the ghosting issue in Tales of the Abyss. I have researched before posting, and I have discovered that the problem dissapear using native resolution, but I don't buy a new computer for 800$ to play in native. Is there a fix to play it full?

Thanks you!

Sponsored links

Tried setting skipdraw hack to 1 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-31-2013, 04:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Tried setting skipdraw hack to 1 ?

Now I have tried but nothing changed :/
Copy the settings seen on the description our video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMvukAFxVLw
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-31-2013, 05:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: Copy the settings seen on the description our video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMvukAFxVLw

I am playing the UNDUB version too. You have good taste Tongue2

Thanks, I am going to start downloading the 1.1 version cause I have 1.0, I will notice you then!!

Thanks again!
(03-31-2013, 05:38 PM)Aria Wrote: I am playing the UNDUB version too. You have good taste Tongue2

Thanks, I am going to start downloading the 1.1 version cause I have 1.0, I will notice you then!!

Thanks again!

Ok, Ghosting have dissapeared with your help Laugh

But I have still a little problem. Screen has been divided with rectangles. I can play normally with this, but it seen bad.

I have copied your config, but in your video this rectangles doesn't exist. Maybe I activated some option before and this is the reason.

Do you know what can I do?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What I play at myself (screens) is 4x native, anything more than this doesn't look as nice imo. d3d11 GSdx, using KrossX's very nice build patch of GSdx for ToTA here with the offset hack enabled.

It works/looks great for me at least.
(04-01-2013, 12:00 AM)Asmodean Wrote: What I play at myself (screens) is 4x native, anything more than this doesn't look as nice imo. d3d11 GSdx, using KrossX's very nice build patch of GSdx for ToTA here with the offset hack enabled.

It works/looks great for me at least.

I have downloaded the FX archive, but How I supposed to use it? I don't find anyone fx archive in the PCSX2 folder to exchange it. Where is it?
The fx shader is not necessary for removing those artifacts by the way. It was just where I had some screens of the game (those screens were taken using a 400/400 manual offset in GSdx's hacks section, it looks even better than that with KrossX's GSdx build from the link I gave you). If you want to use it just extract shader.fx to the PCSX2 root directory (where pcsx2.exe is) and use the instructions here for changing settings, if you would like to.

Also, ensure you have auto game fixes enabled, and don't have crc game hacks disabled (they wouldn't be disabled, unless you did it yourself)

Edit: didn't spot the youtube link, Bositman basically said everything I did already lol.
(03-31-2013, 10:32 PM)Aria Wrote: Ok, Ghosting have dissapeared with your help Laugh

But I have still a little problem. Screen has been divided with rectangles. I can play normally with this, but it seen bad.

I have copied your config, but in your video this rectangles doesn't exist. Maybe I activated some option before and this is the reason.

Do you know what can I do?

What the...? How did you get that output? No idea what caused that Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]