Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gm-1520 gamepad problem
I have the trust gm-1520 gamepad and I use x360.ini for setting it up. But I have a problem d-pad,right analogues and left analogues. The problem is that when I press the keys on the d-pad the pc recognise it like is a right and left analogue and seems that only the d-pad is working. The actual right and left analogue doesnt work at all.
Theres a copy of my x360.ini, the gamepad im using is PAD2

Code:
[PAD2]
Index=1                  #controller index in system game controllers list; 0 is first; -1 to ignore this pad
Native=0                  #experimental native mode, calls system xinput1_3.dll to support xinput compatible controller together with emulated
VID=0x810                   #controller VID
PID=0x3                   #controller PID
Left Analog X=1           #axis index; use - to invert; precede with 's' for a slider eg; s-1; 7 to disable
Left Analog Y=-2          #axis index; use - to invert; precede with 's' for a slider eg; s-1; 7 to disable
Right Analog X=3         #axis index; use - to invert; precede with 's' for a slider eg; s-1; 7 to disable
Right Analog Y=-6         #axis index; use - to invert; precede with 's' for a slider eg; s-1; 7 to disable
Left Analog X+ Button=0   #button id; 0 to disable
Left Analog X- Button=0   #button id; 0 to disable
Left Analog Y+ Button=0   #button id; 0 to disable
Left Analog Y- Button=0   #button id; 0 to disable
Right Analog X+ Button=0  #button id; 0 to disable
Right Analog X- Button=0  #button id; 0 to disable
Right Analog Y+ Button=0  #button id; 0 to disable
Right Analog Y- Button=0  #button id; 0 to disable
D-pad POV=1               #POV index; 0 to disable
D-pad Up=UP               #button id; 0 to disable
D-pad Down=DOWN             #button id; 0 to disable
D-pad Left=LEFT              #button id; 0 to disable
D-pad Right=RIGHT           #button id; 0 to disable
A=3                       #button id; 0 to disable
B=2                       #button id; 0 to disable
X=4                       #button id; 0 to disable
Y=1                       #button id; 0 to disable
Left Shoulder=7          #button id; 0 to disable
Right Shoulder=8          #button id; 0 to disable
Back=9                    #button id; 0 to disable
Start=10                  #button id; 0 to disable
Left Thumb=11             #button id; 0 to disable
Right Thumb=12            #button id; 0 to disable
TriggerDeadzone=0         #use 0 to 255; default 0; add deadzone to trigger
Left Trigger=5          #button id; precede with 'a' for an axis; 's' for a slider; 'x' for a half range axis; 'h' for half slider; use '-' to invert ie. x-2;
Right Trigger=6         #button id; precede with 'a' for an axis; 's' for a slider; 'x' for a half range axis; 'h' for half slider; use '-' to invert ie. x-2;
UseForceFeedback=1        #use 0 to 1; default 0
SwapMotor=0               #use 0 to 1; default 0
ForcePercent=100          #use 0 to 100; default 100
ControllerType=1          #GAMEPAD 1; WHEEL 2; STICK 3; FLIGHT_SICK 4; DANCE_PAD 5; GUITAR 6; DRUM_KIT 8;   //WILDS
AxisToDPad=0              #Use Axis to control DPad (0 disabled, 1 enabled)                                 //WILDS
AxisToDPadDeadZone=256    #Dead zone for Axis                                                               //WILDS
AxisToDPadOffset=0
LeftMotorPeriod=60
RightMotorPeriod=120
Left Analog X DeadZone=0
Left Analog Y DeadZone=0
Right Analog X DeadZone=0
Right Analog Y DeadZone=0
RightTriggerDeadZone=0
Left Analog X AntiDeadZone=0
Left Analog Y AntiDeadZone=0
Right Analog X AntiDeadZone=0
Right Analog Y AntiDeadZone=0       #                                                                                 //WILDS
POVXReverse=0             #Reverse POV Up/Down
POVYReverse=0             #Reverse POV Left/Right

Sponsored links

what does it have to do with pcsx2 ?
moved to off-topic
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
(02-06-2011, 09:30 PM)jesalvein Wrote: what does it have to do with pcsx2 ?
moved to off-topic

wow tool, obviously he is using that particular gamepad with the emu, and is asking for a little guidance. I know its a dead thread but i cant stand someone not using a little intuitive thought or maybe even pointing an individual in the proper direction. Your a Mod act like one, not a douche for no reason. Especially when someone formulates a proper question for once and gives relevant info for said question, and not just 'game pad not work, tell how fix now...' or some other fodder.

put it this way, i was looking for something totally different and i joined this forum just to state my thoughts on this, and with a response like that you wonder why he never posted again?
hem...
actually i think you didn't read this :

Quote:The problem is that when I press the keys on the d-pad the pc recognise it like is a right and left analogue and seems that only the d-pad is working. The actual right and left analogue doesnt work at all.

means he has a problem with his gamepad before using pcsx2. That's why I moved his topic out of pcsx2 support.

and by the way lemme congrat you :
- first post
- first troll
- first warning
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go