Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GoW 1 help with one place
Can someone pass this place and save as soon as possible because I'm playing the game for the second time and this is number one place that I HATE on that game.
The save is for the USA version(SCUS_973.99)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   Save.rar (Size: 43,47 KB / Downloads: 174)

Sponsored links

hi, i dont know when it is in the game. I wonder if you could help me with my trouble and make a save right after the fight with dozen of Sirens (when big horn disappears). Did you pass this part and if you did, how far this save from it?
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
(02-16-2010, 11:12 AM)tohdom Wrote: hi, i dont know when it is in the game. I wonder if you could help me with my trouble and make a save right after the fight with dozen of Sirens (when big horn disappears). Did you pass this part and if you did, how far this save from it?

vsub's scene is quite far into Pandora's Temple, if I remember right (And I should, I literally just played through GOW last night Tongue) so yes it's pretty far past the siren fight.

If either of you can dig up info on how to transfer PCSX2 saves to my ps3, I'll see what I can do for you both.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(02-16-2010, 11:12 AM)tohdom Wrote: hi, i dont know when it is in the game. I wonder if you could help me with my trouble and make a save right after the fight with dozen of Sirens (when big horn disappears). Did you pass this part and if you did, how far this save from it?

If you are not too far from it,I could pass that place for you(I'm playing using my PS2 not pcsx2).

The place I am is in the water on that damn place that you must swim as fast as possible,otherwise that thing that I'm showing(that moving wall)will crash you.

echosierra,I think it's only possible if you have PS3 with PS2 compatibility and the Swap Magic or Swap Magic Coder
(02-16-2010, 11:51 AM)vsub Wrote: echosierra,I think it's only possible if you have PS3 with PS2 compatibility and the Swap Magic or Swap Magic Coder

I've got a 60GB PS3, compatibility isn't a problem. It's what I played GOW on yesterday, I should have clarified Cool

I'm pretty sure I just copy that .ps2 file over to a usb stick and copy it to the ps3 from there, but I've never tried. Going to do that now, I'll let you know how that goes.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
(02-16-2010, 12:28 PM)echosierra Wrote:
(02-16-2010, 11:51 AM)vsub Wrote: echosierra,I think it's only possible if you have PS3 with PS2 compatibility and the Swap Magic or Swap Magic Coder

I've got a 60GB PS3, compatibility isn't a problem. It's what I played GOW on yesterday, I should have clarified Cool

I'm pretty sure I just copy that .ps2 file over to a usb stick and copy it to the ps3 from there, but I've never tried. Going to do that now, I'll let you know how that goes.

It's not the .ps2 file,you need the save in special format...do you have swap magic or any way to run homebrews on your PS3
Really? Sony couldn't just put in some utility to copy them?

No Swapmagic, so that's out. I do have one of those PS/PS2 memory card-to-USB things somewhere around here, I wonder if that would work.

Some random dude on another forum mentioned something about an official adapter, maybe that's what I've got. I really don't remember where I got it, lemme see if I can dig it out.
If you can access the PS2 card on your PC you can put the save there.
Can't find the adapter. Can't do anything without that or swapmagic Sad

This pisses me off. Can't find any program that would convert any type of save to .PSV, which is the only filetype the PS3 will take.

I'm pretty sure I still have GOW configured to run in PCSX2, I'll see if I can do the part in the emulator and save it.
(02-16-2010, 01:05 PM)echosierra Wrote: Can't find the adapter.

Well you'll find it when you don't need it anymore...Murphy's law Smile