God Of War 1 (I5+GTX960)
(12-01-2015, 10:15 PM)vsub Wrote: Strange,with your settings I can get above 100fps and my card is weaker than your.
Try just for a test to lower the scaling,don't use vu stealing speed hack and set the "Minimum Processor State" to 100% before starting pcsx2
You can also try OpenGL(I see you are using DX11)

i do that and the same occurs.... well with a fine moniting o i checked ever my processor up the speedrange that freezing i put on Power Settings to use 100% on minimal and that dont resolve. u know if i can lock my speedrange ?

Sponsored links

what do the ee% & gs% say when it slows down ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-01-2015, 11:17 PM)jesalvein Wrote: what do the ee% & gs% say when it slows down ?

Jesalvein and vsub, i'am so sorry iam shame lol 
 the problem are on my hd >.< i put my iso on external HD and not on SDD ( i see that now)  Blush . 
 Now that stay on 100% no freezes i'am a genius huhuh sorry about waste your time.

I Thank you all

SOLVED!!!!!
You don't need to place it on the hdd.A normal(not external)HDD is more that enough.
(12-01-2015, 11:56 PM)vsub Wrote: You don't need to place it on the hdd.A normal(not external)HDD is more that enough.

Yah but, i only have ssds on my pc 6x120gb, now that as perfectly in open gl that crashed i dont know why. i put on dx11 and disable all hacks put 6x that give a litte freeze on 5x that has perfect! i love play with xbox 360 controller aheuaehu that has better than dual shock...