God Of War 2 100% completed mem card
there is about 5 different PAL versions.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

a new solutoin for defferent ver go to Game Faqs and pick your save game ver and import to any mem card by using MyMc Alpha or just tell me the ver and i will make it for you
FOKKAK MENY
(07-24-2009, 03:33 PM)yeyoo Wrote: a new solutoin for defferent ver go to Game Faqs and pick your save game ver and import to any mem card by using MyMc Alpha or just tell me the ver and i will make it for you

that's ok man, thanks. i dont know what the problem is. ive used my ntsc and i cant go ingame after the first cutscence and i used my friend's pal (platinum) version and the problem now is i cant save or load completed saves. oh well, im just gonna have to make do with the PCSX2 save states i guess..
(07-27-2009, 03:48 AM)kramsy Wrote:
(07-24-2009, 03:33 PM)yeyoo Wrote: a new solutoin for defferent ver go to Game Faqs and pick your save game ver and import to any mem card by using MyMc Alpha or just tell me the ver and i will make it for you

that's ok man, thanks. i dont know what the problem is. ive used my ntsc and i cant go ingame after the first cutscence and i used my friend's pal (platinum) version and the problem now is i cant save or load completed saves. oh well, im just gonna have to make do with the PCSX2 save states i guess..

W8 for ntsc completed save game i will bring you one
FOKKAK MENY
here is a ntsc completed save game hope it works for you
Download Now
FOKKAK MENY
(07-27-2009, 10:37 AM)yeyoo Wrote: here is a ntsc completed save game hope it works for you
Download Now

thanks, i downloaded one from gamefaqs a week ago but it gets stuck in the 'loading...' screen. anyway, appreciate the effort man! thumbs up!
A big big thanks..............
anyone have the PAL version savegame ?
i will give it to you give me crc and in five minutes its yours
(10-08-2010, 08:30 PM)abdo123 Wrote: i will give it to you give me crc and in five minutes its yours

He want save for the game not cheats(you are asking for the crc).As far as I know there is only one PAL version and btw USA saves also work on the PAL version and the other way around but you need to change the Root/ID and save name according to the game

boosters here...
Quote:Game Beaten in Titan Mode. Everything fully-upgraded. All Chests Found and Opened. All Urns, all Cyclops Eyes and Max Red Orbs for all Difficulties. All Treasures Unlocked. Saved in the Loom.

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 49,66 KB / Downloads: 2.422)