God Of War 2 100% completed mem card
Hey, all pcsx2 users and especially who plays God Of War 2
This a completed memcard save game for God Of War 2 {pal}
To avoid being stuck in the game movies and to skip it with out using the skip mpeg skip patch that is not helping pretty much i think so here
is a solution for this problem but the only bad thing that you will have to play again from the begining to skip the in game movies without using the skip patch so here it is download it to pcsx2 folder and exract there and replace.
NOTE: Remeber to backup your memcards if they have other games saves to not lose them.

and maybe threads like this thread should be a solution for all games that its movies freeze.

sorry for my English Im from Egypt

Attached Files
.rar   memcards.rar (Size: 371,15 KB / Downloads: 134.947)
FOKKAK MENY

Sponsored links

no one single reply
FOKKAK MENY
But some people have downloaded it, I'm sure someone who has a use for it will reply Tongue I dont have the game myself but if I ever get it i'll use it thank you
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
thank you very much.
lets keep this thread up to help all the new comers to find it
FOKKAK MENY
not working for me
(07-23-2009, 03:51 PM)kramsy Wrote: not working for me

that's because you have a different version
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-23-2009, 04:28 PM)refraction Wrote:

Actually I borrowed my friend's PAL platinum version (since I was having trouble with my NTSC one) and I changed the memcard files with the ones in here. Nothing comes up in the Load menu.
The game being a 'platinum' version is still a different version than the one the memcard was created from,so it's expected it won't work.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-24-2009, 04:30 AM)kramsy Wrote:
(07-23-2009, 04:28 PM)refraction Wrote:

Actually I borrowed my friend's PAL platinum version (since I was having trouble with my NTSC one) and I changed the memcard files with the ones in here. Nothing comes up in the Load menu.

Like bositman said its a defferent copy its the normal pal copy but afriend of mine have the ntsc ver and i will ask him for the completed save game for you.
FOKKAK MENY