God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
Well i can Only Use a few USA Bios´s, Some European And a Japanese version of Bios, But theres no German Version.

And NevertheLEss, changing any Bios around, it still keeps All Englisch, even on the Japanese version.

Do i need a German Bios Thing? Can u tell me how i get that?

or do i do some wrong? Please Explain

Sponsored links

first do not ask for bios it is illegal and i meant the language of the bios
here is how to do it : run pcsx2 without an ps2 dvd in your dvd drive and then it will be just like ps2 without a ps2 game inside then configure the bios and set the language of the bios is German if it was found ( but again it might not work )
I changed that to German, but it doesnt seem to Affect the Game.

KInda Sad, but not a Bigger Problem, ill just Play the Game In English.

But Any more Help is Appreciated, if anybody has a Solution.

Thanks A Lot Guys
well buy the German translated one i once bought an Arabic version just like normal ones but with every thing is in Arabic it was not cool for me and i return to the normal version ( i like English over Arabic )
Heya, the thread is a bit long to go all through -_-
Is there a way to fix the music from suddenly jumping to another spot in the "song" every few seconds?
Intel i5-4690k (Devil's Canyon) @ 3.5 GHz (+Scythe Mugen) / Geforce GTX 970 (Palit Jetstream) (4GB ... well, kinda ...) / ASUS Z97 PRO GAMER / 16GB G.Skill DDR3-2400 CL10 TridentX / X-Fi XtremeMusic / Win10 Pro 64bit
Nope unfortunately it's a known bug with the SPU2-X plugin. I think ZeroSPU2 doesn't have it but causes other more serious problems like crashes etc
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok, thanks for the info!
Intel i5-4690k (Devil's Canyon) @ 3.5 GHz (+Scythe Mugen) / Geforce GTX 970 (Palit Jetstream) (4GB ... well, kinda ...) / ASUS Z97 PRO GAMER / 16GB G.Skill DDR3-2400 CL10 TridentX / X-Fi XtremeMusic / Win10 Pro 64bit
can anyone tell me how to use my mouse as left analog stick , because at challenge of hades , the boss with metal shield seems indestructable ,.. ,. and my joystick is god damn not working properly ,,. plz help me ...
I found my GoW 1 & 2 DVD and I wanna play them again since I just finished Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta on the PSP.

Id like to ask for some tips on what specific config to put the emulator at and if there are any specific plugins well suited for this game, I'd like to have a very stable experience even if its not gonna be running at 60fps. Id like to avoid some game breaking glitches and what not.

Skimming a few pages back it seems that 0.9.7 is a very must for this game and which bios version is well suited for this GoW1 and GoW2 ?
Specs:
Intel Core i7 2600K
Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3
G.Skill 4GB 1600Mhz 6-8-6
eVGA GTX580-SC

Im getting like 35fps with ultra slow motion
Im using the 0.9.7 beta of the emulator, no speedhacks and using the default plugins that came with the 12MB complete offline installer, I've tried switching from software to DX9/DX11 render, reduced the default 1024x1024 internal res to PS2 default scaling and still im getting 35fps.

With a speedhack on VU cycle stealing at 2 the game runs at 60fps but the characters are blinking, are there any other settings I can try to speed things up aside from using speedhacks ?

EDIT:
After a quick research it seems that the speedhacks are required, now just wondering which is a more compatible render DX9 or DX11 ?
Specs:
Intel Core i7 2600K
Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3
G.Skill 4GB 1600Mhz 6-8-6
eVGA GTX580-SC