God of War 2
Hi, I'm having trouble when trying to play God of War 2.
I press Run CD/DVD and the PS2 loading screen which says "Sony Computer Entertainment" appears, shortly after this I receive a message saying "PCSX2 0.9.6.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close".

I have also tried running this on the beta and a screen appeared which asked me to insert a Playstation or Playstation 2 format disc.

I am able to play Final Fantasy 12 on this emulator so I am not sure of the issue and any help would be appreciated.

My PC Specs are:-
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ running at 3003MHZ.
ATI Radeon HD 4850
2x2gb sticks of RAM

Once again, I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help me solve this issue.

Thanks

Sponsored links

You have misconfigured your CDVD plugin. Did you read the guide?
http://pcsx2.net/guide.php
[Image: newsig.jpg]
hi bositman.

i am new here and have god of war 2 iso (legit) and street fighter ex+ iso (legit). i am facing the same problem as Zimloca. i have configured everything properly accordingly to your guide (especially EFP Iso CDVD v0.6.0) and am using the latest stable official release (0.9.6) but still each time i load the iso, I receive a message saying "PCSX2 0.9.6.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close".

it doesnt even show the bios screen. can you please help?
Post your whole configuration. I also recommend using Linuz ISO instead of EFP ISO for reading ISO images. Also make sure your image is NOT mounted in any external program like daemon tools or powerISO
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i have demon tools but i have the same problem pleas help me in
[email protected]
Bositman just said Don't use Daemon tools. Use the linuz plugin found in the emulator itself.
Working full time to build new PC by the end of the year