God of War 2 Config- 95% Speed all the time
Is there any solution to this problem? Everything is green.

[Image: 2m4adz4.jpg]

Latest pscsx2 beta, everything is set up like in #1.

Sponsored links

(07-15-2009, 09:54 PM)DieH@rd Wrote: Is there any solution to this problem? Everything is green.

Latest pscsx2 beta, everything is set up like in #1.
READ: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7890-post...l#pid62659
[Image: newsig.jpg]
still waiting for fix of the pal version
(07-14-2009, 11:48 AM)Bositman Wrote: You probably have a different CRC than those Gabest has included in his plugin to fix the bug. This can be caused by a modified iso of the game.
I had a patched ISO (patched it myself) the crc didn't change so something else could be affecting it.

for the rest, I ran this in HW mode and passed no problem, it was gsdx r1259 at the tine, I believe..

praful's patc helped in some points, killed others, so save often.
first i realize the new beta version has no green screen bug on hardware mod and i saw this topic now i'm playin the game with avarage 55 fps tnx to all PCSX2 developers and Zangetsu Laugh Getsuga Tenshu...

i think sounds are better in SPU-X 1.10 (x-audio inter. = 0 None )

PS sometimes kratos disappear (for half of a second maybe) but not too annoying Wacko and some graphics are green but playable

My labtop intel c2d 2.2 Ghz GF9600gt 3 GB ram etc..
Mine crashes as soon as i press start cd dvd i use gigaherz loader and i played with other options but fps is like 17
hey man can u give me the links for the emulator and the plugins??
Quote:Play around with vu cycle steal, mine is set to maximum and the game runs fine, nothing breaks.

you did you get rid of flickering kratos? :/
(12-19-2009, 04:15 AM)Clouds Wrote:
Quote:Play around with vu cycle steal, mine is set to maximum and the game runs fine, nothing breaks.

you did you get rid of flickering kratos? :/
I don't think he did, he is just not bothered by it... But if he did, I would love to know how Smile. To get this game to run at full speed I have to enable the VU cycle steals all the way and thus get flickering. But maybe if I had a more powerful PC... I am on a Core 2 E8500 + GF9800GTx and 4GB of DDR3.
anyone knows how to pass the part of Icarus in GOW2?
I have the last rev and the last plugins all download here.
I tried the skip mpeg but with that Icarus will not appear and without skip mpeg the game freezes.
If someone could help i would be appreciated.