God of War 2 Steeds of time
Blush There is a problem in God of war 2 . Sad

In the level Steeds of time, After we finish that lever thingy we have to move the analog the same way they show us to rotate but how can we do that ? in pcsx2 ?

If any one of have the save game after this is done please give me or upload it at mediafire.com or anywhere and give the link .
Mellow hope someone helps Blush

Sponsored links

And i don't want 100% complete save game coz i want to complete it myself Smile
I assume you dont have a pc gamepad to play with and that your using the keyboard?
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
I dont have gamepad
Can i do it with keyboard ?
You can try binding the analog stick to your mouse using the lilypad plugin
To do this enable mouse in general tab of lilypad & bind left analog stick to mouse keys.
Don't delete the keyboard keys,they'll work too !
(05-12-2013, 05:34 PM)Preet Wrote: To do this enable mouse in general tab of lilypad & bind left analog stick to mouse keys.
Don't delete the keyboard keys,they'll work too !

No need to explain steps every single time dude. Im sure the OP is smart enough to work it out. If not they will ask. No need to treat everyone like a retard.
I'm trying to help him,can u do your own work rather than teaching me what should i do & what not??
(05-12-2013, 05:51 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: No need to explain steps every single time dude. Im sure the OP is smart enough to work it out. If not they will ask. No need to treat everyone like a retard.

explaining how to do something is just a way of pre-empting the question of how do to it. back off