God of War 2 Stuck !!
hey guys .. anyone hav gow 2 file save when in the temple of lahkesis ? am stuck in 1 button and eye of slowing time .. when i stand on the button and activate the slowing time eye i dont hav much time to go and jump to the point where i was... so if anyone went beyond this point save the file and upload it to mediafire.com so i can download it

thnx

Sponsored links

if you could give me a screenshot of where you're stuck, I might be able to help you.

Edit: if you mean the part where you have to jump on the statue's hands, then you have to stand on the button until the hands stop moving, slow time while still on the button, run and then jump on the statue's hands. if that's not the part you mean,then post a screenshot.
(06-30-2010, 06:04 AM)l[Shady]l Wrote: if you could give me a screenshot of where you're stuck, I might be able to help you.

Edit: if you mean the part where you have to jump on the statue's hands, then you have to stand on the button until the hands stop moving, slow time while still on the button, run and then jump on the statue's hands. if that's not the part you mean,then post a screenshot.

no before this step am stuck at the 1 button when i stand on it 2 things comes from groundwhen u get the eye of slow time and return to the eye am stuck ...when i jump he dosnt catch the wall and fall ..
here is the picture

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/4dd7...950b6g.jpg
so how to get to the point where i was the the statue eye ?
oh. i remember. it was hard for me too. My problem was not the lack of time but that i could not jump far enough.
The solution was to make double jump properly (not right away but in the high point of the first jump)

the walkthrough does not mention anything special in this scene either.
"27. Quickly jump up either side of pillars and then jump up onto the ledge
in front of the statue."
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
oooh yeaah thanx man i fuckn did it after 1 day tryn the goddamin jumping damin i realy got bored of failure after failure...***** but i never give up

thnx yo
dude do u knw whats the hotkeys for save states ? like f1 or f3 i use pcsx2.9.7 so there is not guide to hotkeys for this .. i want to knw what the hotkey for save states and whats for load
F1 and F3...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
thnx... am i the only 1 here who is not able to have vibrating in joystick or somone else here like me in this case ?

i hav sony joystick dualshock with vibrating in it but when playing in game and i turn the vibrating option to on ..there is no vibrating .... so how to fix this issue ?