God of War 2 compatibility EU vs. US
just a quick question about God of War 2
right now, I'm using the US version. it runs smoothly, but only when I use maxed out speed hacks, which make Kratos and enemies flicker in and out of existence every few seconds. It's amazingly annoying

so, is the EU version more compatible (so I don't need the speed hacks) or is there something else I can do to make the game run faster / get rid of the graphical glitch?

Sponsored links

The same thing for the PAL version. Also it does not feature progressive scan mode.

To get rid of the blink effect, get the lastest SVN. This bug is fixed in GSDX 1 or 2 months ago. To get the game run faster, get new CPU. I hear the i7 2600k @ 4.5 Ghz can run that game at full speed w/o any speedhack.
can you give me a Link?
all I can seem to find is either horrendously complicated-looking procedures or stuff that is more than 1 year old
If you're asking for SVN builds, official thread with download link here. BTW you're bad at searchingTongue. Practically each topic asking for same which you get by typing "SVN build" in forum search has buildbot link inside;].
i need download link please!!!
1- don't hijack threads, create you own one.
2 - miseru gave everyhting. Read the post above yours.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go