God of War (2005) Crashing
Can you atleast run me through what’s going on or atleast an idea? If I was only missing one layer in that text of code I sent then what was I missing? If I had that missing layer in there how would that help figuring out the problem? Why is this the only way to fix my game crashing? I’m sorry if I’m coming off rude, I’m really not trying to but I’m just frustrated with not being able to progress in the game.

Sponsored links

you're missing one layer on your disc, because you didn't make it correctly.
dump it again with the method i gave you, and it'll work
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Okay well I’m just gonna be straight up with you, I downloaded this off the web back in 2020 so if that explains the missing layer then that makes sense. Before you close this and whatever can you just tell me if this is fixable or will I have to download a different ISO and start all over? Just a simple yes or no before locking the thread would be very helpful sir.
well, yes, that makes sense. no download will help

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go