God of War I [NTSC-U]/ God of War II [NTSC-U] (Two Disc edition) [NO PIRACY]
(02-27-2012, 03:46 PM)refraction Wrote: Can you not retry it from a savepoint and not used a savestate please, they can cause problems so it is best to avoid them when you're having issues.

Ok, i'm not using savestates so it's fine, but starting from scratch... ugh, that would hurt. I'm even using the savepoint before that screen shown in the screenshot.

Anyone with a known working savegame that i can use at that moment or the savepoint before, to discard?

(02-27-2012, 03:46 PM)refraction Wrote: Also have you tried disabling the mtvu hack?

I'll try again disabling all hacks with a new release (5105).

(02-27-2012, 03:46 PM)refraction Wrote: And yes, apologies from the team.

Thanks!
Main Rig:
Motherboard: Gigabyte P55M-UD2 / CPU: Intel i7 [email protected] / RAM: 16GB DDR3@1333 / Video: eVGA GTX 470 1280MB (285.62) / Sound: Soundblaster X-Fi ElitePro / Speakers: Creative Inspire 5.1 5200 / HDD: WD 3TB SATAII / OS: Windows 7 SP1+ x64

Sponsored links

If you still can't pass that place,you can post your memory card with a save right before the problem and I'll pass that place on my ps2 and give you the card.

If it's still not working after that,then maybe something is wrong with your image\disk
Ok, good news! Used 5105 and unticked the checkbox with "Enable Speedhacks" in the Emulation Settings window, i got past the bridge.

I went back and used the savepoint at Pandora's Bridge. It saved and loaded correctly (both Linuz ISO and Internal ISO plugins).

Used the cdvdGigaherz plugin and tried the disc again, it hangs at the same spot.

I'll update the first post with the info.

I'll try with GoW II now, see what happens.

(02-28-2012, 01:42 AM)vsub Wrote: If you still can't pass that place,you can post your memory card with a save right before the problem and I'll pass that place on my ps2 and give you the card

I'm interested to know how to pass a savegame to the PS2 card and viceversa. I can use FreeMC boot and homebrew apps, BTW. Thanks in advance!
Main Rig:
Motherboard: Gigabyte P55M-UD2 / CPU: Intel i7 [email protected] / RAM: 16GB DDR3@1333 / Video: eVGA GTX 470 1280MB (285.62) / Sound: Soundblaster X-Fi ElitePro / Speakers: Creative Inspire 5.1 5200 / HDD: WD 3TB SATAII / OS: Windows 7 SP1+ x64
Export your save from the pcsx2 memory card by using mymc to psu save(place it in your usb device)and then import that save into your PS2 card by using uLaunchELF(copy=>psuPaste)

The reverse is...from the ps2 card,select the save and press R1=>Copy=>go back to your USB=>R1=>psuPaste=>back to your pc=>open mymc and the pcsx2 card=>mark your save and delete it(mymc can overwrite saves so you have to first delete it)=>import you save that you backup from your ps2 card