God of War language
hi cant run of god of war the memory card slot is empty??
guys help me i cant play the god of war i need the mc001 slot of god of war.. sorry for my english..
guys help us

Sponsored links

anyone hepl me?
STOP flooding the forum with the same posts all over the place or you will get warned. The game works fine with no memory card either so I don't think that is your problem (plus 0.9.7 beta has memcards ready by default)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
And, are you sure you are using a legit backup and not a ripped version? I saw some isos with only 2 languages.
Hey guys,
I'm new here and got the same problem as the thread-starter, so I decided to use this thread...my bios language is german, but the game starts in english...i tried a lot of things, but nothing helped. the game is "multi" and starts on my ps2 in german. finally i dont know what to do - maybe someone can help me? :c
Tried that: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-God-of-Wa...#pid135738 ?
yes, i already read every single god of war-thread here and tried everything Laugh the game only want to start in the "quick-boot-mode" - when I choose the "full-boot-mode" (sorry, forgot the exact name), PCSX2 didnt detect the .ISO and redirect me to the browser...maybe a hint?
If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
If running from a DVD disc: CDVD set to "Plugin", Config->Plugin/BIOS selector->On CDVD choose Gigaherz CDVD->Configure it and choose your proper DVDrom drive letter and finally System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)
(02-19-2010, 07:56 PM)Bositman Wrote: You should boot in your BIOS, using the cdvdnull plugin. There you can change the configured language.
Brother As I start the game after Sony entertainment window it starts showing another window which shows 2 options browser and system settings like and below them there r 2 buttons x enter and triangle for version. What do I do?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go