God of war 2 NTSC or PAL?
Hi guys I just finished GOW 1 and since PAL version of GOW 1 is now working properly I would like to know if this applies equal for GOW2?

Sponsored links

I think both ver are playable but i recommend you to buy a ntsc one since it has less bugs and for the movie skipping issue you should use a combleted mem card game save and skip the cutscenes that freezes in the game
FOKKAK MENY
Gow 1 PAL, you manage to finish it ?
I have a black screen just before the video when we see chronos : after the battle vs bunch of sirens....how did you pass this black screen ?
Asus P5Q Pro | C2D E8400 [email protected] + Noctua NH-C12P | Extreme Patriot 2x2Go DDR2-PC8500 | Inno 3D GeForce GTX 260 | WD Raptor 74Go 8Mo
God Of War 2 is fully playable with some skipMPEG trickery, no major graphical/sound glitches. Only one of the FMV's ever gave me problems, updating to the beta fixed that.

Beat it (again) a few days ago, so grab the latest everything and try it Laugh
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
so both versions but you think NTSC is a better choice right?

In GOW I I only two issues with two videos so GOW 2 has more issues?
i would recommend PAL version if your computer isn't a top end machine , since for PAL games you will only need to achieve 50 FPS to get the real full speed. With NTSC you will need 60 and that can make quite a difference. Still, i did not tried any of those games so i don't know if any version has got more buggs than the other.
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
Can anyone tell me how to finish GOW 1 in PAL, I am stuck at the scene above.
Thanks.
Asus P5Q Pro | C2D E8400 [email protected] + Noctua NH-C12P | Extreme Patriot 2x2Go DDR2-PC8500 | Inno 3D GeForce GTX 260 | WD Raptor 74Go 8Mo
(05-10-2009, 09:50 PM)pedrosilvaa Wrote: i would recommend PAL version if your computer isn't a top end machine , since for PAL games you will only need to achieve 50 FPS to get the real full speed. With NTSC you will need 60 and that can make quite a difference. Still, i did not tried any of those games so i don't know if any version has got more buggs than the other.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5908-post-40484.html
(05-11-2009, 12:30 AM)zomurn Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to finish GOW 1 in PAL, I am stuck at the scene above.
Thanks.

Do you mean directly after the siren fight, or after the FMV? Freezing while trying to cross the bridge to Pandora's Temple after the FMV is very common and discussed numerous times in the GOW 1&2 thread.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
GOW 1 PAL hangs at the video of POSEIDON, this thread is related to GOW 2 and is related to see that if GOW 2 has the same video issues as GOW1