God of war 2 freeze problem
qeqeqweqe

Sponsored links

(10-11-2010, 03:32 PM)Bositman Wrote: PCSX2 nowadays fully supports DVD9 games so with a proper DVD9 image it WILL work perfectly. The question is, how many people actually have proper dvd9 images of their discs...

I swear I'm going to put that to the test. I'll ask my friend for GoW2 again if he's still got it.
can i play god of war2 on pc my req. is there
os- xp sarvice pack2
processer - intel core2duo 2.00 ghz
ram - 2 gb
graphics card is nvidia geforce 8400gs with 512mb ram
plzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me
nice hijack, I'll answer you as the topic really is finished, but do make your own thread next time.

the 8400gs as I have noticed is really bad when it comes to grapics, you will HAVE to run it on native, and there is no gurantee that it will run a full 60fps, quite possible, but not certain.
guys sorry for interrupting, im just new here.. i just need a little help with the god of war 2 game problem.. my problem is, after the cutscenes where zeus thrust the sword to kratos, fastforward and then kratos tried to escape from hell.. and then thats it, kratos was just standing and i cant control him.. but everything is moving.. its just that i cant control him. its like my control were jammed but its not.. how can i fix this? pls help... im using modded ps2 fat and a pirated cd..