God of war 2 sound problem
I am using pcsx2 from 2 days and the first and only game that i tryed and played is "God of War 2" i downloaded the torrent with the game it included some old beta version of pcsx2. The game was runing fine around 50-80fps and the sound was fine , i used with it the speed hack (x2 Cycel rate , intc sync hack , enable IOP x2 Cycle Rate , WaitCycles Sync Hack , Idle Loop Fast-Forward (experimental) and VU Cycle Stealing on (Sligh speedup for 3D geometry , should work with most games) .) i used the Graphic plugin (Gsdx 1161m (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15) I choose this one becouse only it removes for me the double image and the glowing effect when i use D3D internal resolution (i use on game resolution 1024 , 768 | D3d 2024 , 2024) and the sound was SPU2-X 1.1.0 With this configs my game was running awesome (There was some problems like almost every 2-3 sec my char is going invisible for like 0.1 of the second and sometimes a part of the graphics is going invisible for a 0.1 second but this isn't big problems)

When i start searching on this forum for random things i saw the PCSX2 0.9.7 beta that is released so i downloaded it. I putted almost the same configs that i have on the other pcsx2 version (I didn't used the old sound and graphic plugin) i used the new plugins (the GSdx 3068 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.16 [gsdx-sssse3-r3068] - i tryed all of them becouse i got the double img thingy when i use d3d internal resolutin ). So i decide to use my old sound and graphic plugins on it. The Double img got fixed but the sound is still bugged.

That's my problem , sorry about the big post i know my english is crappy and i'm new to this forum too.
Simple sayed i didn't have sound problem with the older version i used the new PCSX2 0.9.7 beta and i got sound problem.

If u want to know my pc specs:
Pentium® Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz
4 gb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1gb
Windows 7

Sponsored links

use the augast pack and chose the nice sound in the audio plugin config
Quote:I am using pcsx2 from 2 days and the first and only game that i tryed and played is "God of War 2" i downloaded the torrent with the game
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]