God of war 2 weird lines.
Whenever i'm under water or when I was climbing the wall out of hades weird vertical lines appeared, this every happen to anyone before and know a fix?
Intel I7 920 2.66GHz
12 GB Ram
Nvidia GTX 260

Sponsored links

yeh it happens, i think using the skipdraw option in gsdx (under hw hacks in the new SVN) can be used to get rid of the vertical lines.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

no only native res and SW mode can let you remove that

and slowing time also cause this problem
(06-25-2012, 11:22 PM)abdo123 Wrote: no only native res and SW mode can let you remove that

Well next time it pops up i'll try software mode then. Thanks
Intel I7 920 2.66GHz
12 GB Ram
Nvidia GTX 260
SW mode use native res too

so it is the same thing but more speed Tongue
(06-25-2012, 11:22 PM)abdo123 Wrote: no only native res and SW mode can let you remove that

That, and also (with recent GSdx) higher resolution with enable HW hacks and enable Aggressive-CRC, but that removes not only the lines, but also the water effects (wobbling, lights). There's no perfect solution right now for perfect underwater in high res.
(06-26-2012, 12:07 AM)avih Wrote: That, and also (with recent GSdx) higher resolution with enable HW hacks and enable Aggressive-CRC, but that removes not only the lines, but also the water effects (wobbling, lights). There's no perfect solution right now for perfect underwater in high res.

where do I find those things?
Intel I7 920 2.66GHz
12 GB Ram
Nvidia GTX 260
(06-26-2012, 12:07 AM)avih Wrote: (with recent GSdx)

that's what i have been missing ...
(06-26-2012, 01:12 AM)dravenkai Wrote: where do I find those things?

Config -> Video -> Plugin settings (When using GSdx...)