God of war: The Challenge of Poseidon problem
While playing a Challenge of Poseidon level, I've came up the part where you lover a cage with a soldier in it and a video scene starts. Problem happens in the middle of the scene: the video pauses with repeating motion of a soldiers hand. So I cant pass that part...
Is there way to fix this?

Sponsored links

try skip video cheat.
uh, don't know how to do that...
help please?
I've tryed to skip video using this metod:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404-post...l#pid47664

but it didn't work: when I go to "patch browser" and select "skip MPEG" i get message "patch not found", but something appears in the box to the left of "skip mpeg" button, and I enable it by clicking on enable buton. So I went to the game and tryed that cut scene where game breakes, but this time the scene doesn't start and screen becomes all black and in console I get "mpeg error". So then the ingame music is playing and nothing happens and I can go to the inventory with the Start button and see it, but in game screen is black Sad
I've tryed to change codec but same thing happens...

Help?
(07-02-2009, 09:05 PM)ges Wrote: I've tryed to skip video using this metod:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404-post...l#pid47664

but it didn't work: when I go to "patch browser" and select "skip MPEG" i get message "patch not found", but something appears in the box to the left of "skip mpeg" button, and I enable it by clicking on enable buton. So I went to the game and tryed that cut scene where game breakes, but this time the scene doesn't start and screen becomes all black and in console I get "mpeg error". So then the ingame music is playing and nothing happens and I can go to the inventory with the Start button and see it, but in game screen is black Sad
I've tryed to change codec but same thing happens...

Help?

Dear, this patch was made only for one mpeg each MPEG has to have different one.

tx