Good Config for The Bouncer?
Does anyone have good Config of the plugins for the bouncer I think I have the latest ones or atleast ones that came with the full install.

Sponsored links

Bouncer works fine with default settings, but you can use every speedhack except min/max and VU can't be over minor

(I've been playing it for a while now)
(11-24-2010, 07:58 PM)Saiki Wrote: Bouncer works fine with default settings, but you can use every speedhack except min/max and VU can't be over minor

(I've been playing it for a while now)

Really? cause the intro and videos play find but when it comes to game play the voice and video is slow im gonna start lookin at some of the speed hacks then are they under the downloads or am i gonna have to google them?
I'll double-check it, but I know that only the opening video used to lag for me.
With SPU the intro lags and the game lags and the sound is all messed up like if i go to survival for example instead of hearing the music i hear just i pitched beep its incredibly annoying and painful if your wearing head phones lol

but when i use zero the intro doesnt lag for me and the other videos dont but when it comes to game play or when it has game play graphics it lags but the survival music works and the voices are understandable
been busy and haven't had a chance to check it, will get to it soon
Same happens to me I would like to know as well.
What same happens to you? With what plugins? What settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64