Good Day Everyone I need Help ..
Good Day Guys, I'm playing FFX on pcsx2 i need some help to Config my pcsx2 Settings coz my FFX getting slowmotion... i dunno what should i do, please help me.. thx

This is the Specs of my Computer:

Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 - 2.93Ghz
GeForce GT 220
3GB RAM

Sponsored links

IF UR using speedhacks it can cause slow downs and false fps readings but my recommended settings are EE cycle rate 1 VU Cyclestealing 1 and for GPU make sure u have a good one like NVIDIA or AMD and important to make sure that thats the GPU the game runs on PCSX2 Program and that the resolution is set to native (usually 512x512) or use custom resolutin and set res to 800x800 for cleaner image quality without slowdown
As said use Speedhacks are playable level. Also Change Windows Power Plan to High Performance : Important
Whats your Graphics Card?
Also, use a Good Image Hoster such as Imgshack. Blush
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
*points to sig?*

don't know your GPU though. post an emulog?
(05-21-2012, 07:57 AM)recoder Wrote: AS said use Speedhacks are playable level. Also Change Windows Power Plan to High Performance : Important
Whats your Graphics Card?
Also, use a Good Image Hoster such as Imgshack. Blush

nvidia geforce GT220 1gig , 128bit..
(05-21-2012, 07:34 AM)EmucraZ Wrote: IF UR using speedhacks it can cause slow downs and false fps readings but my recommended settings are EE cycle rate 1 VU Cyclestealing 1 and for GPU make sure u have a good one like NVIDIA or AMD and important to make sure that thats the GPU the game runs on PCSX2 Program and that the resolution is set to native (usually 512x512) or use custom resolutin and set res to 800x800 for cleaner image quality without slowdown

i try it already, Fps moving down to 30% , they are OK on starting mode, but when im going battle mode my FFX getting slowmotion, when i start playing FFX there's no problem but now, i dunno the problem.. T_T..

(05-21-2012, 09:14 AM)Saiki Wrote: *points to sig?*

don't know your GPU though. post an emulog?
Is this Right?
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6949/27595127.jpg
GT 220, yes

use MY settings and see what speeds you get hit F4 to remove the frame limiter as well watch idle and battle FPS. report back
(05-21-2012, 12:56 PM)Saiki Wrote: GT 220, yes

use MY settings and see what speeds you get hit F4 to remove the frame limiter as well watch idle and battle FPS. report back

Sad Please Sir help me... 20 to 30 fps
[Image: 52569176.jpg]
I have simple question question >
UV cycle on 2 too create fake FPS? If yes, how much?
second question >
How that situation looks like in EE cycle?
EDIT:

disable power plan's power saver and change to high performance.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel