Good News Everyone!
So i got rid of my AMD since it was basically a power whore and not worth it. See sig will update later.

So got a 4790k, ASUS Maximus Hero 7 and finally got 4 tbs of SSD's. So now 4 tbs of SSD and 6 TBs of spindle hdd. Hurray!

Since I haven't had a intel since the dual core 6600. Is there anything I would have to do differently with some settings? Just in general.

I haven't booted up any ps2 yet until everything is set. I just can't wait to try to play ZoE now!
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Sponsored links

4tb of SSD ! ? That should cost like a average car.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I sold some computers. So it wasn't to bad.. lol. Sig updated now. You would think I would buy a video card sooner or later. lol.
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

ZoE will still rape that poor 760 Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sad Damn it... Guess I will have to get a new card now.. I swear I can't catch a break. lol
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Well it's because of PCSX2 bugs, the games aren't that demanding but use some stuff that are either badly emulated or buggy. That said, I'm talking about higher scaling, on 'low' resolutions it should be good
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah what I have done so far has been a long time coming. Just need to sell a few more comps and I will be okay. Maybe if I do well enough this month I will get a titan x or something..
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10