Good config but 20FPS max ...
Ohh.. It's a Graphics Plugin used to render PS2 Graphics on PC. Download PCSX2 SVN

Then Goto -> Config -> Plugin/BIOS Settings and select the GSdx AVX. Click Configure and tick Native. Goto Emulation Settings under EE and VU, select
Clamp Mode to none and Round Mode to Nearest.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

He said he has a good PCSX2 configuration and he does not even know what GSDX is Huh.

What exactly is the game you're getting 20 FPS max? The 2630QM is quite good, and I cannot think of any game that runs at 20 FPS max on it. Even Shadow of the Colossus runs well with VU hack.
Livy Wrote:He said he has a good PCSX2 configuration and he does not even know what GSDX is :Huh:

Thats the Point. Tongue2
make sure pcsx2 emulator doesnt use intel grapich because optimus, if your notebook has optimus technology from nvidia. change it in nvidia control panel for pcsx2 program to use your dedicated GPU (GT540m)
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
@Register I hate that Optimus Technology. Tongue2
@recoder me too..it sucks like hell..btw thnx for correcting me at 'high performance' ..Tongue2
It does sound like it could be Optimus not being so optimal again. Laugh
(I'm guessing the "2 Go" might mean it has it.)

BTW - How do you play a rare gem like Echo Night if you don't have it...? Blink