Got a question
hi i'm new to here but i am wondering if the pcsx2 is capable of playing image files, like the ps1 emulator. i do not have a ps2 game console at all nor any games so i prefer playing roms. if the pcsx2 can play image files from roms that would be awesome. can someone explain how i go about doing that if its possible please?

Sponsored links

just install pcsx2 in your pc (must have at least DirectX9, support Pixel Shader 2.0),

yes pcsx2 can play image file (.iso or else),

correct me if i'm wrong, generally the image files' size was gigabytes.
Indonesian GAMER
(10-17-2009, 07:08 AM)Clouddd Wrote: just install pcsx2 in your pc (must have at least DirectX9, support Pixel Shader 2.0),

yes pcsx2 can play image file (.iso or else),

correct me if i'm wrong, generally the image files' size was gigabytes.

alright cool, how exactly do i get the emulator to play the game files without a cd, cause isn't an iso a burned image file that goes onto a cd? i don't want a cd i just want to play the image file from off the computer. i'm not sure how to configure that on the pcsx2 emulator.
Why would you need to burn an image to a cd? Just use the original disc.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Quote:i do not have a ps2 game console at all nor any games so i prefer playing roms

That just can't be.

According to the forum rules, you must own a PS2 to play pcsx2 legally.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Read the Global Forum Rules:
Quote:1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

You must own a PS2, use the BIOS from said PS2 and own any PS2 games that you wish to play in order to legally use PCSX2.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
You need a PS2.
AMD Phenom II 940 @ 3.6GHZ, 4GB PC8500 @ 1100MHZ, 4870x2 @ Stock.
Right totally missed that, as they mentioned please read our rules next time.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64