(Gran Turismo 3) Car icons in races appearing as black squares
Is there a way to fix this? I tried going through some settings but nothing seems to be working. My version for PCSX2 is the latest nightly build. I don't know if I'm the only one who got this bug too. Here's what the bug looks like for those who aren't aware:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Can you upload a gs dump?
(03-28-2023, 04:38 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Can you upload a gs dump?

I would, but I am struggling to upload the GS dump somehow. I'm stuck to a 2.1 MB limit and the GS dump file is 6.96 MB
And also, I'm using WinRAR and 7zip and neither seem to be compressing both files to that.
use an external service of some kind, even google drive whch you should have if you have a google account, just don't forget to change the option to "anybody with link" when getting the link Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Somehow, I cannot seem to send the URL link anywhere (i tried mega.nz and google drive). And the files are too big to be sent (even though it shouldn't be...)
I have this problem also. The quickest way to fix this blurry window is to download an earlier product. I have now the late February one and don't update it.
BTY, your screen looks so sharp and bright. How do you set your emulator?
(03-29-2023, 08:24 PM)michaelchan1944 Wrote: I have this problem also. The quickest way to fix this blurry window is to download an earlier product. I have now the late February one and don't update it.
BTY, your screen looks so sharp and bright. How do you set your emulator?
So where would I get this earlier product anyway? 

As for the screen, I have the resolution set to 5x, and deinterlacing set to none (a deinterlace patch is required, which can be found in the No Interlace code thread). FXAA is enabled, and the shade boost is 52, 52 and 55 (brightness, contrast and saturation).
Go to Google and type pcsx2 download. You'll find pcsx2 downloads. Click downloads. On the right hand side you'll see Latest Nightly, and under that says Previous Nightly Releases then you can choose all previous Nightly. The early March ones are also ok and without blurry windows. Do it, I am sure you'll be satisfied.

After 3 hours now did you make it?
(03-29-2023, 09:39 PM)michaelchan1944 Wrote: Go to Google and type pcsx2 download. You'll find pcsx2 downloads. Click downloads. On the right hand side you'll see Latest Nightly, and under that says Previous Nightly Releases then you can choose all previous Nightly. The early March ones are also ok and without blurry windows. Do it, I am sure you'll be satisfied.

After 3 hours now did you make it?

It did work, so its clear its not settings not being set properly. Its something wrong with the latest version (v1.7.4287)